Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Aug 28, 2008, 12:30 AM
    The reason I've been gone so long
    Well the two very best reasons anyway... can you believe that they turn two in a couple days... *sigh* time flies
    Attached Images

curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2008, 01:33 AM
    I can believe it yup... Millies 3 in 5 weeks I can't quite get over that one and Theo is nearly 9 months old that's the one where I think I've missed something because it truly doesn't seem like 5 minnutes ago he was born.
    Nice to hear from you hunn glad there well and you of course, how's the house coming on??
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2008, 07:03 PM
    Myth, that right there is a wonderful reason not to be around here! I just love the pic!! Glad to see you around;)
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Aug 29, 2008, 09:28 AM
    Well we are living in the house now... still working on things here and their... I've been preparing for their two parties this weekend... grandparents are divorced... so it's been fairly hectic... we are soooo in the terrible two's it's not funny...
    In the pic there is a laser pointer aimed at his chest and she's trying to catch it... lol... we were playing with the cats till the kids started to chase the thing... lol... that was truly funny... well I'm off to finish the cars cake and go grocery shopping for tomorrow... ttyl

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does it take long term vicodin consumption to exit your system? [ 7 Answers ]

If you have been on vicodin for a long time how long does it take to get out of your system.

What is the reason? [ 46 Answers ]

Why a man likes a nurse who had kids when she was 16, divored twice in her life with an average looking (34 yrs old) Instead of A Top MBA graduate, pure(a virgin), beautiful, humble,intelligent who is making 6 figures @ the age of 28? (28 yr old) Why? The man is a pilot at his age of 30....

The reason why we do N.C! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys just wanted to tell you something that happened to me last week well as you all know I'm with my girlfriend now happy and doing our own thing, when I get an email from my X. saying hi how are you. We split up like 8 months ago I of course didn't respond but it made me laugh.

Help! Long Period... Can't see reason why! [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me... About 2 weeks before my last period was due I started getting heavy clear discharge. Then, when my period was due to start, instead of what for me is a normal period, I have been spotting for almost 3 weeks. The spotting is minimal and I only notice it when I urinate. It has...

View more questions Search