Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2008, 12:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sndbay View Post
    Confirming angels are the "son of God" where in Genesis 6:2 angels as the sons of God, are the fallen angels.. Is this clearly understood?
    Your use of repetition as a substitute for coherent thought is ineffective.
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Sep 28, 2008, 04:38 PM

I thought angels had no gender!!
    Moparbyfar Posts: 262, Reputation: 49

Sep 28, 2008, 08:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sndbay
    [QUOTE
    Usually when you speak of a gang they hang out together or [among] each other...
    So you are calling God's righteous angels from Job 1:6 a gang? I'm sorry but you're not making yourself very clearly understood at all...
    It is simply not true that all Sons of God mentioned in the bible are fallen.
    Yes Sons of God in Gen 6 became human (they did not stay in angelic form) to satisfy their own desires consequently disgracing themselves, but these are not the same Sons of God as in Job 1. OK?
    So in keeping with the original question, angels were not created with a purpose of doing the wild thing, getting married or having children, even if they are called SONS of God.
    sndbay Posts: 1,447, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2008, 06:23 AM
    [QUOTE=Moparbyfar;1297230]
    Quote Originally Posted by sndbay

Yes Sons of God in Gen 6 became [I
    human [/I](they did not stay in angelic form) to satisfy their own desires consequently disgracing themselves, but these are not the same Sons of God as in Job 1. OK?
    Agree... Obviously true. Several times posting to establish the fact that sons of God are indeed angels who hang out or exist within a spiritual realm. They are of no means of flesh born of this earth except in Genesis 6:2..

Confirming angels are the "son of God" where in Genesis 6:2 angels as the sons of God, are the fallen angels..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guardian angels [ 12 Answers ]

I heard that you can sometimes see your guardian angel while you sleep if you say some words before you go to sleep, I was wondering: what are these words, and does it work?

Questions about angels! [ 8 Answers ]

I have found a couple of white feathers in my home. One came after I asked to give me a Sign if I should email a man I had an argument with. Right after that I found it in my home. Than I asked for another white feather that everything will be OK between me and this man and after a couple of days...

Porcelain Angels [ 1 Answers ]

Please Help!! I bought 2 porecelain angels. One blue and one pink. They look really old. On the bottom of them it says "Jo Lee", and nothing else. I'm trying to find out more information about the angels and how much there worth. If anybody has any information or no where I could go to find out...

Different Angels? [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me a bit about angels?. Like the difference between guardian and fallen angels?? Is there regular angels... any incite would help :)

L.A. Angels [ 1 Answers ]

Sirs: My question is about a member of MLB called Vladimir Guerrero. I understand that He is from the Dominican Republic. I was wondering who His parents were, as it seems to be an unusual first name for a Spanish speaking country! It sounds like a Russian name to me or maybe...

View more questions Search