Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2008, 09:18 PM

She never got a year alone and she is a roller coaster of emotions.

This ain't over. And neither is your confusion in months to come.
    tabbarat Posts: 268, Reputation: 8

Dec 27, 2008, 06:22 PM

So far things are great... almost forgot how REAL relationships were like ;)... her family came to visit her from ukraine,, went out for dinner... they like me, etc. nothing new to say.. all great, and exclusive... I haven't talked to any tamales, and she is enjoying things as well...

I told her though, that we need to take things slow because I want us to establish a proper base before we get more serious... taking it slow would do us BOTH good... more her, because I agree with ASH when he says she never got time alone... so that it is why my guard is still a bit up

The next challenge: she is leaving dubai for a month! In 2 weeks... so we have been trying extra hard to enjoy the last 2 weeks... spending a lot of time together and making the best of this newly exclusive relationship... gonna take it day by day... we'll see what happens when she goes away for a month

Hmm... maybe I'll start a new thread: "my gf is away for a month.. will we last?" :)

Take care all
    tabbarat Posts: 268, Reputation: 8

Nov 26, 2009, 10:29 AM

Been one year together guys! All great.. but now part 2 of our saga :(... check out my new post: would you marry someone from different religion/culture? Thanks
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2009, 06:21 PM

Hey Tab, long time no see.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2009, 09:02 PM

I thought we'd never hear from you again, I got to work tomorrow if you can believe it, so I'll definitely read your new post then.
    notbigthing Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2009, 06:07 AM
    Deleted for chat/text, which is against the rules. Please edited so we can understand what your saying.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...lk-303157.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The difference between "sex" and "love making" [ 13 Answers ]

Ok I have been answering questions on this site for just over a week now and I might add enjoyed it, but I am now interested in peoples views on the following. What is the difference between Sex and Love making? For many years I have had what I call Sex with my husband , sometimes good and...

I "Love You" but not "In Love With You" anymore... [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, A couple of days ago, my wife of the past 5+ years just dropped a total bomb on me. She told me that she wasn't "in love with me" anymore, but she still loves me, cares for me and doesn't want me to get hurt. A little history... We knew each other through other people for about...

View more questions Search