Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    creepie_zombie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2008, 04:31 PM
    9th grade algebra
    I really need help with algebra!! 9th grade. Help.
    Solaxys Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Aug 27, 2008, 04:38 PM
    ... lol you should be clearer.
    What exactly do you need help with.
    SweetDee Posts: 534, Reputation: 51

Sep 1, 2008, 08:05 AM
    Think about hiring a tutor. Like some teachers offer extra help and are for hire. Or go to tutorials, often offered during lunch time break... You can try soliciting some tutoring from university students. They are often cheaper than tutors that do it as a full time/part time job.

My daughter had always failed math, like EVERY YEAR. Since I got her the teacher/tutor, sure it costs $50 an hour, and she sees her once a week, but she's passing in the high 80's now!

Do what ever it takes to pass... You don't have to be an accountant when you grow up. You just need to pass in order to finish high school. Good luck. Xo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

9th Grade Algebra [ 11 Answers ]

Solving for a Specific Variable Solve for y:... I need to show my work xy = 6 and x - 4y/3 = 8

9th grade algebra: elimination [ 12 Answers ]

Im in 9th algebra && I need help with elimination.. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks :)

9th Grade algebra [ 19 Answers ]

I need help with some algebra I just don't get. 3(5x-4) = 8x + 2 I just need someone to explain the basics. I can figure out if someone would tell me how to do it.

Second grade algebra product and sum [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I know I'm going to seam pretty dumb but I really need help with a second grade algebra questions. The question is 2 numbers have a product of 8 and a sum of 6 what are the numbers _______ & __________ Could someone please help me with this. Thanks

View more questions Search