ihatemylife Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2008, 03:49 PM
    I want to put myself up for adoption
    How do I put myself up for adoption?
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Aug 27, 2008, 03:53 PM
    I don't think you can

Why would you want to?

You can talk to us on here about anything and we will try to help as much as we can.

Were are you from?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2008, 06:50 PM
    How old are you?
    Why do you want to be adopted?
    What is so bad that makes you want to be adopted?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 27, 2008, 06:55 PM
    Legally you can't, unless your parents want to put you up for adoption.

What's going on that you would want to do this? If you tell us maybe we can help.
    Blaq lily Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2008, 04:23 PM
    I'm not going to answer bcoz I cant, I wish I could, all I can say to you keep holding bcoz I'm there for you in spirit! :) :) :) :)
    charleneskii Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Sep 18, 2008, 08:45 AM
    Sorry buddy, can't happen. If your situation is bad you can notify CPS. I was a foster child from 2 until 18 (when I was released from the system) Foster care isn't always better. Make sure your situation really calls for it. Also if you are of age, emancipate yourself.
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Oct 18, 2008, 01:01 AM

I think you need to talk to someone and if soemthing bad is happening they meaning cps will remove you from the home.. IIiam truly sorry your having such a bad time at home, talk to your school councler if you can that's a good start they have to call the police if there is abuse or anything like that... Please talk to some one please...

Take care of your selfff
    1hat3mylif3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2009, 02:50 AM
    I want to put myself up for adoption
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2009, 08:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1hat3mylif3 View Post
    i want to put myself up for adoption
    You cant.
    blowe Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Feb 6, 2010, 12:04 AM

It's obvious that your really hurting and want to get out of your situation. When your in a bad situation addoption is the last step of a very long process to fix what's wrong and you may or may not get there but you can find help. You have resources if your being neglected, hurt or abused in any way. You have taken the first step by talking about it. The next one is to talk to a school councelor, the police, child/protective services, Domestic Violence etc. Keep telling anyone who will listen the truth about what's going on and you will eventually find the help you need even if its just counceling. Don't give up .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need to open adoption records on closed adoption [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: I am looking for my son I keep hitting roadblocks today I found out it was a closed adoption I need to know how to get these records opened

Laws for adoption and child support after adoption [ 4 Answers ]

I was wanting to know if any one might know about the laws in Arkansas for adoption. I've tried looking for my answers but I'm not to bright at this. I was wondering that when a child is adopted if child support from the other father stops? And will he still have to pay back child support that he...

Adoption or this? [ 4 Answers ]

My friend Tikani wants a baby really bad. She is only 16!! I try to support her but I don't know how. She said she wants one now or she will never have one. Tikani is thinking of going to a sperm doner and pretending that it was like a one nights stand. OR adopting with the help of her big...

Adoption [ 2 Answers ]

I am a mother of a child now age 9. I do not know who the paternal father is. The birth certificate has no father name. I have recently got married and my husband would like to adopt my child. What do I do?

Adoption [ 1 Answers ]

I was woundering? I just got married. and my husband would like to adopit my son. His real dad.. is not in the pic and does not do anything to help sopport him or anything. My husband has been his dad since the day he was born. He is all he knows as dad. I would like for my husband name to be put...

View more questions Search