Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jergensman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2008, 12:49 PM
    Harbor Freight Saw Sharpener Model 96687
    I would like some information and instructions on how to sharpen different type of blades using this machine.
    Superfly999 Posts: 235, Reputation: 14

Aug 27, 2008, 01:00 PM
    I have no idea if this will help any but I searched it and found a pdf with the manual of the machine. Hope it helps and if not post back and I'm sure someone with actual knowledge will help.

http://www.harborfreight.com/manuals...6999/96687.pdf
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Aug 27, 2008, 01:00 PM
    I have not had good luck with equipment from this company. If you intend to do lots of sharpening I'd suggest looking for a higher quality brand. Where have you seen or heard of brands like Central or Chicago other than their catalogue?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze wall remote model uc-9050t battery location [ 2 Answers ]

When I try to turn on the light or the fan the LED light on the wall remote is dim. I need to replace the battery, but can't find the battery in the wall unit or in the black box in the fan. I pulled off the cap on the end of the black box but do not see the battery. Can someone help?

Nose sharpener [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am 32 yrs. Old male with ugly big nose wide nostrils which has a bad impact on my personality albeit I am a good looking person but nose being in the centre of face is a vital organ, please tell me if there are some nose/facial exercise that shorten /sharpen my nose, I cannot afford...

Harbor Breeze, Model AC-527, Will Not Operate [ 1 Answers ]

Harbor Breeze, Model AC-527, Will Not Operate I have the above mentioned remote control ceiling fan in my living room and I can not turn down the fan speed or dim the light with the remote control. I have changed the battery and the indicator on the remote indicates that the fan speed and the...

Harbor breeze model #neo52ch5clk in instalation with light [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to figure out how to instal and or how to make the light work

Harbor Breeze Model Number 233576 [ 1 Answers ]

I bought my fan about 6 months ago and was wonder what freqency the remotes work on and if they are compatible with normal X10 remotes. Any help would be greatly appreciated

View more questions Search