Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plzhelpme123 Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2008, 11:22 AM
    Caught my man going to a prostitutes house.
    K here's the deal, my man and I live together and are expecting our first baby in 5 weeks he has also put a ring on my finger. The other day my man left his hotmail on without logging off so I took a look on it and found that he was talking to this chick about hooking up. She had msged her phone number so I decided to give her a call. As I was on the phone with her I found out that she had lots of clients and she didn't know my man. She was really nice and concerned after I told her I was pregnant. As I was on the phone wit her she told me to hold on. She had someone at the door, she asked who it was and he told her his name and by my surprise it was my mans name, she then said to him `` here the phones for u`` she pasted the phone to him and it was my man and he said HI and I was like HELLO. He realized it was me and hung up. I called his cell phone right after and he said that he would be home right away. When he got home he told me that he wasn't going there for himself, that he was going there just to drop off money for his friends cousin and that he had did it because his friend didn't want to get caught by his girlfriend who had his password for his email. So I'm so fricken confused if I should believe him. We have talked and kind of worked thing out but I still think he is lying. What should I do. I still have questions to ask him but he doesn't want to bring it up again but its all I can think about. I need advise so help me.

Thanks
    CURIOUS08 Posts: 84, Reputation: 3

Aug 27, 2008, 11:38 AM
    I personally think he's lying... You saw the hotmail with your own eyes... Doesn't seem like he was doing it for a cousin and if so, why didn't he get the info from the cousin... why was he messaging the girl?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2008, 11:43 AM
    Call up his cousin and ask... If nothing happens then end it. Communication is key in relationships
    lmangileri Posts: 211, Reputation: 11

Aug 27, 2008, 11:45 AM
    Hmmm... as awkward as that sounds he could be telling you the truth. You should ask him who the friend's cousin is and ask him. That's really not cool though that the friend's cousin would be sending your boyfriend over there to pay her though. Wouldn't he care that he could get caught going over there by you? Another thing to think about though is if he was going to see some prostitute for himself wouldn't he make sure to close out his email so you wouldn't see? You would think he would be very careful if he was going over there for himself. I can't tell you one way or another if he's telling the truth or not but it sounds to me like you should do a little more investigating to be sure.
    CURIOUS08 Posts: 84, Reputation: 3

Aug 27, 2008, 11:54 AM
    I'm done with giving people the benefit of the doubt... She saw on the email that the guy was talking about hooking up... What does hooking up mean exactly? Getting together... or making out? Either way, something sounds off and I would ask him... but still... if there was nothing wrong with what he was doing, he would have told you off the bat.

Aug 27, 2008, 11:59 AM
    If it was for him. What should I do. I have put my whole life pretty much in his hands and got so much to lose if it is true. We got a baby on the way and if it is true I don't know what to do. I don't want to be with someone who is going to cheat on me.
    lmangileri Posts: 211, Reputation: 11

Aug 27, 2008, 12:04 PM
    For now just worry about talking to him to find out if it is true. Do you have family or friends you can stay with if it is?

Aug 27, 2008, 12:09 PM
    Well there is no way he will admit it if its true. I do have places I could stay but I want him to be there as a daddy for our son. If I leave he won't be.
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2008, 01:18 PM
    So now you're telling me communication in relationships isn't a must? Hmm... interesting, I would put money on the fact everyone else would disagree with you. Don't talk to your spouse about anything, let me know how that works out for you. I'll be sure to see you back here soon
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 27, 2008, 01:22 PM
    Rome is right, communication is the key, and your asking the wrong questions. Why would he feel like going to a prostitute, and cheating on you? Of course he is lying, and why not.

What better way to avoid the truth, and consequences of his actions. So I guess you haven't worked things out at all. Just buried them for the time being.

My advice is the same as Romes, which you don't want to hear, call the cousin. and get to the bottom of this. You both have some talking to do. (communications) and your right, a lot of us say the same thing, because it happens to be true, whether you like it or not!

Aug 27, 2008, 01:29 PM
    K first of all sorry rome all I saw was his quote I didn't c his actual message to me so I apoligize. Now that I have read it. It is good advise. I'm not all here with fricken hormones and stress. I don't know how to get ahold of this cousin but when there is a will there is a way right.
    kpita Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Aug 27, 2008, 02:06 PM
    Hooray for the hooker, she just saved you a lifetime of misery. If you believe he is lying, he probably is. Can you trust him now? A relationship with no trust isn't worth having. Why wouldn't he be in your child's life if you moved? What kind of man abandons a child just because a relationship didn't work. Before you make any decissions know what you are getting into. It might be hard at first, rely on friends, and move on.
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2008, 02:33 PM
    I forgive... I don't take offense, just don't want you to make a hasty decision without finding out the facts. I'm not saying you should trust him, but at least try to ask the cousin. Tell him to call this family member in front of you, shouldn't be such a big deal if he wants to keep you around. If he refuses, then it's the final red flag I would take

Aug 27, 2008, 02:43 PM
    He did call his friend when I was right there but he could have called and made him say what he said before that. He told me at first that he was doing it 4 his friend then it was for his friends cousin. He said that the day before his friend stopped by and gave him the money but his story just doesn't make sense. I ed up thing is that I called this chick and he showed up when I was on the phone with him. He told his friend on the phone that he was going to keep the money because he almost ruined his relationship. He got a phone call like five minutes later and I heard his friend say ``my cousin says he is sorry and he can keep the money`` but I have so many more questions for my man and his friend. I just don't know how to bring it up again without him getting upset. It all I think about when I get up and all day and then I can't sleep at night. I don't even want to touch him. I feel like I should go get checked out again cause if he has cheated he might have gave me something and I don't want it to hurt my unborn baby.
    Ivory0921 Posts: 82, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2008, 02:48 PM
    That sucks, especially in your situation. I think he is lying about it. Many guys have that same old excuse of "Umm... She wasn't for me, she's for a friend's, brother's cousin.." Or something like that. Like duh, right? Anyway, quietly get to the bottom of this by getting in touch with the cousin, although odds are he might have already tipped his cousin off by now. I have to give him credit for coming up with that story tough. I almost believed him.:eek: Nonetheless, since you two are having a baby, after you get to the bottom of all this, then make a decision you can live with and would be good for you and your kid.

Aug 27, 2008, 02:52 PM
    My man tells me not to be snopping around and that if I want to know something just to ask him but I can't get the answers I want by doing that. I hate fighting with him cause I don't want to go into premature labour or anything but I can't continue living with this.
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Aug 27, 2008, 03:47 PM
    Call up the cousin for Confirmation.

Story matches up... stay with him~
    story doesn't match up... leave him
    Ivory0921 Posts: 82, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2008, 03:55 PM
    If you can't snoop around no more then just accept his explanation and forget the whole thing.

Aug 27, 2008, 03:59 PM
    Oh I really want find out the whole truth. This is eating me up inside. I could call his friend and talk to him one on one but I know if I do my man will get upset but I need to know his side of story with out my man around. What do you think if I do go behind his back.
    Queen_864 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Aug 27, 2008, 04:29 PM
    He Did It.

By You Calling Him On The Phone And Waiting For Him To Get Home Instead Of Discussing It Right Then And There You Gave Him Time To Develop An Excuse Which Any Man Would Develop In A Given Amount Of Time..

Look At The Evidence. His Hot mail. Her number. Her House. He Was There. And If He Was Paying For Someone Else Wouldn't The Cousin Have Called The Trick To Let Her Know. And I'm Pretty Sure Tricking Is Not A Lay Away Plan It's Pay Then And There...

Think About It.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fsh caught in filter [ 1 Answers ]

My minnow got caught in our filter but is alive but upside down. What's the best thing for me to do? Will it recover or is it slowly dying? Unfortunately, it has now died. Am not sure how to remove this posting. Thanks

Caught him chating [ 7 Answers ]

I was dating a guy for like a week and I don't really like him a lot but I want to make it work. We were suppose to go to the movies on Saturday but he said he was sick so I said I would come over and bring him soup or something since he lives like a block away. He told me not to but I went to...

Caught with 8oz of pot [ 4 Answers ]

Was caught with pot when pulled over in 1 county and they let me go, they called the county I was from (a detective) they want me to tell them the name of who I got it from. Can I still be arrested of charge?

Been caught out [ 4 Answers ]

Ive been going out with this lad for 3 weeks and the other night it ended over a stuiphed arugement well kind of. I told him that I didn't want to be with him anymore because he just wanted sex.I am not sure if I have made the right choice because he is saying that he didn't want sex

I got caught! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so what I did was stupid. I tried to steal a pair of $5 dollar earings from Caires at a mall in Illinois. I got caught and they took me and put me in cuffs and threw me into a big van. This was my first arrest. Im a good kid I have never gotten a speeding ticket or an arrest before. I had to pay...

View more questions Search