Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ambyr Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2008, 01:51 AM
    Darts, sport or just a game?
    Is darts a sport? Or just a game? I hear about these tournaments and I went to one I got my kicked in the first round by a russian named anastasia debromyslova and I wonder if it's just a game who would commit to practicing 4 hours a day
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Aug 27, 2008, 02:05 AM
    Oh it's definitely a sport... and if you're really good at it you can earn a lot of money!

Incidentally, one of the best players in the world at the moment is a Canadian, nicknamed Darth Maple!

Good luck with your training though!

Aug 27, 2008, 02:10 AM
    Oh yeah john part. Is it harder if you're playing in the mens singles?
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Aug 27, 2008, 02:11 AM
    Harder than what?

Aug 27, 2008, 02:23 AM
    Are the men tougher to beat at darts then the women? Because I see on TV james wade and adrian lewis play and james wade just dominated

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this a sport or entertainment? [ 3 Answers ]

Aren't fantasy leagues a game of strategy using sports and sporting events as a sort of dice roll or spin of the needle? This is like calling Monopoly a sport. I suppose if you define sports as anything that entails competition, we could include poker, chess, canasta, and the like. What is...

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Sport for me? [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know what sport to do! I have always been quite athletic and am pretty good at all sports, especially flag football and basketball, which I both love. This is what makes it so hard for me to find a sport I can commit to. However, I am definitely not too good at volleyball or tennis. I...

Darts [ 4 Answers ]

A darts game at a funfair is made from a 3 x 3 grid of identical squares. To play the game, you buy 3 darts for $2 and win if your total score is more than 45. What is the probability of winning at this game. 5 4 3 19 20 18 9 10 11 a) list all winning combinations if one space can only...

View more questions Search