Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123412349 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2008, 01:45 AM
    Small bumps on bum
    I've recentely discovered a small cluster of what looks to be pimples on the under side of my bum. They don't hurt at all, and when I tried to pop one, they only bleed. Are they herpes or just irritation bumps?
    kelly10jonson Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

Jul 9, 2009, 05:22 AM

Right I went to the doctors as I had a few little flesh coloured bumps on my bum etc.. And the doc said there a condition mainley seen in children which was strange as I'm 19 , but its nothing to worry about they come and go , sometimes from tight clotheing , washing powder all the normall senarious!. but they get worse before getting better Don't PICK THEM just let them go naturally I no there a pain trust me..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small rash and bumps [ 3 Answers ]

Ok... I'm 21, have had a few partners the last couple of months. I recently had a rash and was given by a doctor some cream to try, the rash looked just like circles of dry skin, and wasn't itchy. The cream made it go away, but I think a bit stayed because I started getting dry skin again. So I...

What are these small bumps? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey It was about November when I first noticed these very very small red looking bumps around the rim of the head my penis. Its hard to notice unless you look closely but it freaks me out. There's also on part that looks a little bit swollen but not like a wart, can anyone help me?

Small red bumps [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I found that I have small bumps on the outside of my vagina and near the opening. The texture reminds me of goosebumps I am a little worried about it. Are these bumps normal?

Small Red Bumps... [ 1 Answers ]

I just found a patch of small red bumps on the right side of my neck behind my ear. The area doesn't itch or burn. I don't know what it is, but the spot isn't getting smaller or bigger... :confused:

Small red bumps [ 2 Answers ]

About a week ago I started noticing small red bumps on both sides of my torso. They did not itch very much but they hurt like a bruise. Yes I have recently moved and yes I've washed all my bedding. I have not changed detergents or soap. I'm now noticing the bumps on other parts of my body. There...

View more questions Search