Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PebblesFluffy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2011, 03:00 PM
    No , You don't Have To Be 18 , Some places The Limit Is Like 16 , But Some , Like The One I Went To , Limit Is Like 12 I Think
    leebiersack Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2011, 06:55 AM
    I'm 14 and have 2 lobe piercings,a cartilage piercing,and belly button and a tragus piercing I used to have a nose piercing but that closed up. If I had to say which was my painful piercing it would be
    (most painful to least)
    1.nose
    2.belly button
    3.cartilage and tragus
    4.lobe piercings
    My tragus really wasn't that bad when I was going to get it I was really scared and thought it was going to be really painful but it was nothing it was just a little uncomfy,then it was nothing no afterpain :). But one thing to keep in mind would be that EVERYONE had different pain tolerance so some people may think getting a tragus piercing is REALLY painful meaning they have a low pain tolerance and if like me some people feel like it's nothing that means they have a high pain tolerance so it really depends on how you take pain good luck it looks really cute and is totally worth it have a nice day :D.
    hollie.x.x Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2011, 12:30 PM
    Nooo, it doesn't hurt atall really , the initial needle going through doesn't hurt , but afterword the pain gets slightly more intense , get it done with a needle because a gun will put pressure on the tragus,and will cause un-nessisary swelling, and the bar/ring can get inbedded in your ear x
    hunnybun3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Aug 5, 2011, 05:16 AM
    I had my tragus pierced 3 days ago and it doesn't hurt atall , seeriousllyy I didn't feel nothing really and the man was really nice. It looks really nice too and I love it ! I would recommend it! Oh and no its not hard to take care off really and isn't hart to sleep on x
    brittniiee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2011, 05:53 AM
    I want to get a tragus piercing and I'm really scared D: I got my nose done 2 days ago, but what is the different in pain between a nose and a tragus piercing.
    Please respond, thanks xx
    big_bruvaaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2011, 07:22 AM
    Its all bull
    izzy123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Oct 27, 2011, 03:23 PM
    Well having my tragus peirced did not hurt at all but I suppose it feels different for different people you'll just have to trust luck... plus look on the bright side no one ever died fro having it done so you'll be fine good look x
    noesasuntotuyo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2011, 01:30 PM
    I'm going sometime this week to get mine.. I have 9 piercing on my ears already and my belly button.. does it hurt more than getting your belly pierced?
    Amelia. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2011, 05:58 AM
    I really want my tragus pierced on both ears I've never had it done before but I've had my belly and my first 3 holes pierced and my top ear done but they didn't hurt at all, does tragus hurt :S
    hilol Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2011, 05:14 AM
    You can't get a tragus piercing with a gun darl. And yes it hurts.
    WECHY2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2012, 11:17 AM
    People's cartilage gets bumps after getting it pierced because it most likely is scar tissue. And don't worry that is common to happen on or near cartilage piercings. There's many ways to get rid of it .One way to get rid of it is to use the Tea Tree Oil method. Basically you put a few drops of Tea Tree Oil onto a Q-Tip and gently dab the bump. If you use peroxide it will aggravate the piercing and it will only get worse... so don't use peroxide! Oh by the way don't take out the jewellery it will irritate the piercing and the bump will grow larger and be harder to get rid of. And don't sleep on the piercing either!!

HOPE IT HELPS... GOOD LUCK!
    tasmin_16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2012, 08:17 AM
    Do u really have to take your birth certificate and does it get infected easily
    cutiepie06 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2012, 10:27 AM
    Ughhh, I can't IMAGINE a cartilage piercing with a gun. That's a big no-no! Especially on a tragus! Get it done with a needle. And take extra care of it to prevent those bumps. Also, it will only hurt just slightly more than your other cartilage piercings, but it's not excruciating.
    court123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2012, 12:00 PM
    I want my tragus done, but I'm too scared it'll hurt too much?
    Paige_piggey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2012, 07:42 PM
    Get it done with a needle because less truama. The tragus is the best percing I have ever had. No it did not hurt with mine. And was very easy to clean
    westA506 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2012, 07:44 PM
    It doesn't hurt at all, but I guess that just depends on how thick yours is. You do not have to be 18 to get it done. I got mine when I was 12 but you have to have your parent with you if you get it done before your 18.
    Hope I helped!
    AnswersMan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2012, 04:19 PM
    Hey I'm Wondering About the Tragus as well
    Can't You Get It Donee By Guns? And How Slow Do the needle ways work? Coz I hatee needles!
    bvb_rule Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2012, 03:27 PM
    I'm thinking on getting mine done as well so reading this page has been really useful ;)xxx
    professersexxyy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2012, 04:53 PM
    I was going to get mine done but the modeling agency I'm going to said I couldn't have any jewelry in. So I'm getting it done today. Apparently a needle is better though. So wish me luck!
    logie16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2012, 02:27 PM
    Well I got my cartilage done (with my parents) and I'm 11 but I don't know about a tragus

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tragus piercing [ 6 Answers ]

This is my second time having my tragus' pierced. The first time I had to take them out because of (what I believed to be) an allergic reaction. I've had them done now for almost a month... they no longer hurt but on my right ear I have (what I believe to be) a keloid. Its very small and I've read...

Tragus Piercing! [ 21 Answers ]

I really want to get my tragus pierced, I have had both lobes pierced once and my belly. People say that the belly button hurts but mine didn't does any one know how the tragus is going to compare?? So how exactly do they pierce it iv'e herd you should deffinatly get it pierced with a needle not...

Tragus piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I really want to get my tragus pierced, and I was wanting to know if it is very different than having your cartiledge pierced. Is it any harder to take care of?

Tragus piercing-scarring or infected? [ 4 Answers ]

K, so I posted a question last week about my tragus piercing having hypertrophic scarring. I've cut back to cleaning 3x a day, I don't mess with it much, and I don't sleep on it or anything either. However in the last week it's gotten worse and I'm beginning to think it's infected. So yeah, I'm...

View more questions Search