Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miscellaneousq Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 09:24 PM
    Early 90's children's movie
    I remember watching this movie when I was younger, about this boy who ends up somehow in a desert back in time? I don't really remember the plot, but I do remember some eerily specific details:

The main character is a boy works in a pizza place and is driving someone else's car at the time. The popular girl from his school who he likes comes in and always orders "a goat cheese and sun-dried tomato pizza and a diet coke." She sees his car and wants him to take her to the dance because she likes it, but it's not his, anyway he says yes.

So somehow he ends up in a desert in the past... I think he finds a magic lamp in the kitchen. So he somehow ends up in the desert. And all this random stuff happens and there's this scene with a mirage, where he sees burger king in the distance and is like "Whopper!".

... I think this is a very serious issue for me, my remembering everything about food.

Anyway the end he ends up with some princess from the desert.

This is really bugging me, if anyone knows what the hell this film is I'd really appreciate it.
    Impact Finale Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2008, 05:54 AM
    Never ending story? Lol I could be wrong... the desert princess seems familiar? Hmm... Flash gordon? Hmm... Evil Dead?
    lizzie2994 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Sep 24, 2008, 01:28 PM
    I know this movie. I forget the title. But the kids name was calvin. He was also in the movie arthur and the round table. He is the actor from american pie. Wait.. A Kid in Aladdin's Palace!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's Movie from the Early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all I'm new here. And I'm looking for the name of a move that came out in the early 90's I believe. It was live action with puppets. The girl in the movie had a "friend" that looked like a stuffed animal. It got put in the wash and almost died. Then the somehow travel to another dimension...

Help! Another children's 80's or early 90's movie [ 6 Answers ]

All I remember from this movie is that this girl used to go through the closet in her bedroom to another land. I can't remember what she had to do there, but there was an evil lady that ate cherries out of an enclosed glass case to stay youthful. Towards the end the case got knocked over and the...

Early 90's children's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I've been trying to think of this movie forever, I watched it all the time when I was a kid and I don't remember too many details. It was in the early 90's and in the introduction to the movie the kids would go down a slide into a "magical story or kingdom" of some sort. They ate their lunch then...

Early to mid 90's children's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title of two different children's movies. First movie: A little girl is with her dad or grandpa and has a puppy. Its raining and they blew tire maybe? But the puppy got lost when they pullled over, and the little girl didn't notice right away so they drove off. I think the...

View more questions Search