Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunnywootxp Posts: 103, Reputation: -2

Aug 26, 2008, 09:18 PM
    Which Flat Panel LCD HDTV 32-40 Inch is the best around $1000?
    Hi Everyone

I want to buy an Flat Panel LCD HDTV but I don't which brand and product is good. I can use my money up to $1000 or $1100. I usually use the TV to watch movies. So I want to know which is the best Flat Panel LCD HCTV for 32-40 Inch?

Thanks

P.S - Also I don't really get this , this is Plasma 42" HDTV but they sell for $700 I don't really get why they sell this for so cheap... should I buy this?

- Plasma Link
    Panasonic TH-42PX80U VIERA Plasma 720P HDTV 42" Class Widescreen Televisions in Plasma Televisions at JR.com
    Moparbyfar Posts: 262, Reputation: 49

Aug 27, 2008, 05:19 AM
    I'd suggest Sony Bravia. We have a 46" and find it excellent for watching movies. We really shopped round too and this (for us) was definitely the best. Happy TV hunting!
    spacebased Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2008, 09:12 AM
    Check out this link: $900 - $1,100 TVs - CNET Reviews

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman LT 1000 42 inch deck [ 16 Answers ]

I replaced the drive belt and a pulley that were broken. Now it will not move. It is an automatic. What actually makes the tractor move. The belt turns but doesn't go anywhere. Thanks

I have 2 flat panel TV's that don't work, one plasma, one lcd [ 3 Answers ]

One of them is a Dell W4200HD 42"Plasma, and it has a broken screen. The outer layer is not broke at all, so I assume the inner part of the screen broke from drop impact. The second layer is clear and is shattered. The white layer under that one is either scratched or cracked, can't really tell....

LCD Flat panel [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Does anyone know if all flat panel monitors are LCD. I just purchased one and I find it irritates my eyes. Also any advice would be appreciated. Thank you. Amy

Another flat panel question [ 4 Answers ]

I have been reading up on 19' flat panel monitors in anticipation of buying one. I am a little confused by the native resolution thing. I am over 50 years old and a little worried about text and picture imge size as I do a lot of online reading and a fair amount of photo processing. If I understand...

View more questions Search