Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2008, 01:17 AM

Awww, Momma C, sorry you had a bad day... Ok, I'll cross fingers for you to have a nice visit with your family this weekend that is for tomorrow. Feel better! Feel better! FEEL BETTER! :p

Yup, the exams are finishing me... I was already in November, lol! I guess I was longing too much for these exams to come to an end. Ok, catch you in the castle Starby!
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 31, 2008, 01:40 AM

HAPPY HALLOWEEN MOMMA C! Are you going to hand out treats... or tricks?? I think you should play tricks with the little goblins and ghouls! LOL!

BOOOOO!
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2008, 01:32 AM

Our sweet and wonderful Chery, how much I love and miss you. And how long I have had your post card. Oh, I promise you, it will get in the mail, but you just know, I adore you, and think of you all the time.

Love you Chery,
    Allheart
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2008, 01:53 AM

Hey Allheart! Long time I've not seen you! Nice to see you here! :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 4, 2008, 02:06 AM

So nice to see our dear Allheart!. and of course her brand new fur babe Mia! What a cute little cotton ball she is!

How did your infusion treatment go yesterday Momma? I hope you didn't have any more trouble with that new Dr. or I'll have to come kick his butt into the next century! ;)

Here's your song 'o the day sweet Chery! :D

YouTube - Something With Numbers - Stay With Me Bright Eyes
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 4, 2008, 06:24 AM
    Hi my dear friends. It's been a while, but I had a lot to do with my computer (not done yet) and then the doctor issue. My oncologist is on vacation and the other one just did not know or care about my spine and coxys, so I had to set him straight, which I did- I won, and at the end he asked me if I needed a prescription - I said no thank you.. and walked out. Got the infusion and will do two more, then I'll see if they all understand that I don't take crap from anyone. The nurses naturally are taking sides and try to make me feel it, but it does not phase me and I tell them off too. I'm just that kind of old gal...

had a super time with my grandson on Sunday, and gave my daughter her B-day present because Monday was her B-day. I reminded her that she was the miracle of my life and still is, and that she gave me another miracle - Alex. I am so super proud of her and don't miss a minute telling her that at least once a day.

I also had a chance to check out the pictures Stringer sent me, and WOW, I love his house and bet that there is so much warmth and comfort there. It is not a show-place, it's a place where people LIVE and LOVE!
    I am going to attach the Halloween décor he had this year - bet it looked better in the dark with lights.. but he did a beautiful job and hope you enjoy them too. Sorry it's a little late, but as you now know, I've been busy with a few other things. I even found a few old pictures of me, and it brought back memories. More on those later..

So, going to try and attach the pics at once, if not, then I'll post a new post and add the rest.
    Also, found a cute Joke of the Week that I will share... since you have not heard from me for a while, I needed to share at least a bit with you..

OK guys, you know I love you all, so please don't feel offended...

SMILE OF THE WEEK

(contributions for this section are most welcome)

=: Why Some Men Have Dogs And Not Wives :=

1. The later you are, the more excited your dogs are to see you.

2. Dogs don't notice if you call them by another dog's name.

3. Dogs like it if you leave a lot of things on the floor.

4. A dog's parents never visit.

5. Dogs agree that you have to raise your voice to get your point across.

6. You never have to wait for a dog; they're ready to go 24 hours a day.

7. Dogs find you amusing when you're drunk.

8. Dogs like to go hunting and fishing.

9. A dog will not wake you up at night to ask, "If I died, would you get another dog?"

10. If a dog has babies, you can put an ad in the paper and give them away.

11. A dog will let you put a studded collar on it without calling you a pervert.

12. If a dog smells another dog on you, they don't get mad. They just think it's interesting.

13. Dogs like to ride in the back of a pickup truck.

And last, but not least:

14. If a dog leaves, it won't take half of your stuff.

[author unknown]
    here goes the attempt with the pics...
    Attached Images

Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 4, 2008, 06:37 AM
    For all of you who saw the picture of Stringer and Marta, you'll understand why I feel that he and I have a 'soul mate' relationship... the man in the picture is the one I almost married (was with him for three years) but my mother spoiled that.. We are still friends today.
    We were on a cruise in Greece in the 70's here.
    Attached Images

Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 4, 2008, 06:40 AM
    Now, I will show you what Jaime looked like when she was a little girl, then I will present the latest picture of my Alexander. He wants to call me each evening now and tell me all about his day. He misses me as much as I miss him and he is always happy to see me.. So I must be doing something right.
    I spent some time looking at her baby pictures too and makes me wish I could sometimes start all over again and have more...
    Attached Images

Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 4, 2008, 06:41 AM
    And now... the pride and joy of mine and Jaime's... he does his name justice.
    Alexander... the GREAT!
    Attached Images

Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 4, 2008, 08:07 AM
    Oh, by the way... I know it's late, but my computer was acting up.. so I posted Stringer's Haunted House on the Haunted Castle thread. Go there and check them out. Imagine the scene at night with the lights and fake fog!

Darn, I feel naked without my smilies...

:(:(:(
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2008, 08:44 AM
    Chery, I love those pics. Your daughter and Alex look so much alike and with you too...
    Woo Woo on the Cruise pic... WOO WOO is all I can say. Hugs, I got to go to work, I love going, but I hate leaving;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 4, 2008, 10:24 AM

Bow Chika Bow Wow! Look at you in your pretty dress, and a hottie by your side and meeting the Capt'n Momma C. Looks like a great memory!

I can't believe how much Alex looks like his Ama. Just want to pinch his chubby little cheeks and love him up!

I'm glad you gave that Dr. h*ll! You go girl! Let them know who's in charge! ;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 4, 2008, 10:38 AM
    Hey girl, when I set my mind to something, I'll get there. I even got my smileys back. Don't know for how long, but it's the little things that make me happy too.

Yup, during those old days, I had no problem meeting and dating all kinds of men. Some just wanted a 'Barbie' to show off, but he and another guy were serious about the real me. Too bad my mom ruined it, but then again, I would not have Jaime and Alexander. So things worked out the way they were planned for me and I accept it with all humbleness and happiness.

I also accept the fact that until I take my last breath, I will have something in my life to tackle and prove myself over and over again - but I can handle it - especially when I have so many AMHD family members that support me with their warmth and loving!

And lots of HUGS to you all.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 4, 2008, 11:33 AM

We don't need no stinkin Barbies! Cat Woman RULES! Raaawwwrrrrr! All others can go sit in the 'litter' box! :D

I know Alex has already learned many important life lessons from Ama, and that is the best gift you can give him... well, and your endless hugs, kisses and LOVE! :D
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 4, 2008, 01:36 PM
    FOR THOSE WHO ARE GROWING OLDER!!! You need some humor in your day and it isn't political!!!!!

]

]

]

]

This last one.... the FOUR STAGES OF LIFE.... is my favorite! Was only allowed to place 6 images in, so a few are not included.. but I picked out the best.

Just had to see if this would work, and thank goodness it did. I had to share these goodies with all. I sure loved them!

Thanks Starby for approving of me being the CatWoman now.. It's great being free to do things the way I want to from now on.

And Alexander is just being such a super little boy! As if he knows that's what his Ama needs.

Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 4, 2008, 01:40 PM

Even though I know what these are Cher ;)... you can't click on them! :( Or I can't anyway!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 4, 2008, 01:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    Even though I know what these are Cher ;) ...you can't click on em! :( Or I can't anyway!

Huh? Don't understand that one.. I clicked with my right mouse and got the list, and you can save image as... try it... But, I am using Firefox 3.0 and not the Internet Explorer. The stupid IE is such a pain and has too many restrictions and I don't want to mess with re-setting all those internet options that never get it right anyway.

My Firewall (other than what Windows has) and Antivirus (AVG8) program protect me enough, so I don't need the other crap that Internet Explore prohibits if you don't understand how to set it up. Heck, with the Internet Explorer, I could not even click on links to get to them (not even the links here on AMHD). I always had to switch to Firefox, so I am sticking to that from now on.

jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2008, 01:53 PM

Chery, how precious to see the photo of you, Jamie and Alex. I love seeing photos of everyone. I guess I missed the photos of Stringer and Marta! I had been trying to keep up but just ended up crashing and burning for a bit! LOL

You look like such a lady! I don't think I ever did. LOL

Jamie and Alex'x sweet little lips look so much alike. How precious. Just want to hug them both. I have been going through some photos and it just warms the heart, doesn't it and to see the similarities between our children and theirs. I didn't look like anyone in my family and thought I was adopted for years. Then my son stands in my mother's living room at around age 9, holding a photo of mother's dad and they could have been twins, well, brothers maybe. It was good for me to see that.

Alex has matured so much since the last photo I saw of him. OH goodness, just want to hug him.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 4, 2008, 01:56 PM

Yeah, I don't know. It shows me all X's, and I right click and click on open pic, and that won't even work. Oh well... I've seen them... no biggie! ;)
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2008, 02:17 PM

Hey Starby, I thought you meant you couldn't bring the images up on the "getting older" post. I didn't get those but did get the family photos. My brain is spinning&**()&%$^&**&%^%^&%^&!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I buy a Chery car? [ 4 Answers ]

We are looking at buying a new car and have trawled the showrooms lately. We saw a Chery - Chinese car which was very cheap and had all sorts of fancy gizmos: movie screens in rear seats and one at front in the middle (could be a bit dangerous? ); 2.4litre engine; sunroof; blah blah blah. ...

Chery? [ 7 Answers ]

Anyone hear from Chery?? It's been MONTHS!! Can we all try and contact and let her know were thinking about her. I know she's had some stuff going going I nher life.

Sweet sweet blues music [ 19 Answers ]

Does anyone know if Howling Wolf or John Lee Hooker are still alive and if they are, are they still playing

Welcome Back Chery! [ 7 Answers ]

It's really nice to see you posting on here again. I hope everything went well for you, and that you will soon be your old self again! I really missed you.

View more questions Search