Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 27, 2008, 02:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    I'll get up early with you Momma! I'll be gone for awhile, cause I'm going to go to the garden and pick blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries, to have with our French Toast....yummmy....yummy...yummy!! I help you clean the dishes too Momma....I will....promise!! French toast sounds better than wet noodles!! ;) I'll take my punishment like a big girl though. Anything for a HUG from Momma!!

Of course I will not post your address anywhere else my sweets. Just here where you originally posted it. I can't wait to see your pics, and the ones from your great wkd! I hope it doesn't take too long for my pkg and postcards to get there. They were mailed last Friday and then more again on Monday again I think, so I guess we'll see how long it takes them to come. Like I said, there are several.

I hope you get some rest, and your legs and hands are nicer to you!!!
    Here's a couple songs...a little sax for ya!! :D

YouTube - Stevie Wonder - Isn't She Lovely

YouTube - Kenny G - Endless Love

(Gotta watch the last, just for the kitty's and puppy's....oh so cute!)
    Gee, I don't know, Today, I received an envelope with a Maple Leaf, postcards and a picture of a cute blond who's eyes I'd recognize anywhere - no matter how many years have passed. Oh, and a wonderful little pin with a butterfly-angel. I didn't take pictures of them yet, so they will be put on the album next time. Did you send them?

I know Alexander will love the postcards and the leaf, but I think I'll let Jaime keep the pin for him until he's old enough to have his first girlfriend. Naturally I'll be there is spirit to help him 'handle' that situation without getting hoof-in-mouth disease right off the bat. If his first winds up being a boyfriend, well, I hope he likes pins on his ties - it would fit nicely too. Until then though, I will wear it every day!

Will listen to the tunes after doing my posting and email chores. The medication should just about take affect by then so that I can lay down and enjoy the music.

Love Ya!
    Yummy, I love berries - hope I can keep them down. Lately, I do better watching everyone else eat and imagine the taste. Wish there were candies with bacon and egg flavor.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 27, 2008, 02:52 PM
    Settle down Stringer, you know that I never use a hand to 'smack' anybody and I've used up all my noodles. You were just too busy squiggling around to notice - even you got the lashes with the noodle and didn't feel it. So, it's over now.

You can watch me paint Alty's tongue green if she sticks it out again, though. Will that make you happy? Glad you liked that hug, cause if you don't behave it will be a long time before you get another one like that - it purely wore me out hugging you so hard.

Let the girls have fun laughing a bit, I kind of like you with all the make-up on too, going to take a picture before I let you wash it off and place it in the album to remember.

Did you all know that there is a 'Social Group' now too? One has to be approved upon request to join, and I hope I get to join the Sexaholic Group - that will be fun, especially when Excon, J_9 and CBW are on it. They are talking about football and hockey players bums right now. Be still, my heart!

Momma C's got to go now, behave - Friend.. it's your turn to watch for a while now.

I said watch, don't slobber all over them now. Oh, well, maybe you can help Stringer remove his make-up that way.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 27, 2008, 02:58 PM

"Let the girls have fun laughing a bit, I kinda like you with all the make-up on too, going to take a picture before I let you wash it off and place it in the album to remember."

NNNOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo... :(

Are you there Vodka?........it's me..............Stringer.

"Well behaved boys...seldom make history........."
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 27, 2008, 05:25 PM

Seeeee Momma C? Stwingy's even being a big meanie even after his hug!! Did you notice? He's looking fuuunnyyy in his heels and makeup though! Stwingy looks silly... espwecially with the furry thing above his top wip! I tink he pasted on a caterpillar, so he wooks all growned up! HEY... Stwinger... stop throwing those pointy toe heels at me!. MOMMA... Strwingy needs a time out!

I want to watch Alty's tongue turn gween! Will it glow in the dawk? Can I make other designs on it in Pepto Bismol Pink? I can make it look all phychadelic and funky wookin!

I'm soooo happy that Momma got her Butterfly Angel Pin, and the other things so quickly. More postcards on their way! How's kittycat? Have you named him/her?

I have another song for you! I don't know if you've seen this video, but it is awesome! I will try and find it, and post it in a little bit! I know it's one you will looovve :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 27, 2008, 05:53 PM

This is still one of the most beautiful video's I have ever seen! I never get tired of watching this! Alty, you are going to watch this, and I don't care if you don't like country music! Big Sis says YOU HAVE TO... got it? :p This is for our Momma!

YouTube - Stacy Westfalls ride for her dad
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 27, 2008, 06:30 PM

Green? Why does everyone always want to make me green? It's not easy being green, it's a hard color to live with. :(

Momma, Stwingy started it, he really did, he stuck his tongue out first, I just did it because he did. You should paint his tongue, paint it pink, I have some paint for you.

You can read the special groups even if you don't join? Eeeeek, I better tone it down a bit, I'm in the sexaholics group too. :) ;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 27, 2008, 07:09 PM

Calm down Sis! Here's a song for you!

YouTube - sesame street - its not easy being green
    Pets Expert

Sep 27, 2008, 07:17 PM

LMAO, thanks Starby, that's funny. :)

Hey, you should be painted too, you stuck your tongue out at Stwingy many more times than I did. ;)

We two sis's have to stick together, you and me against the evil boys. :)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 27, 2008, 07:24 PM
    This is still one of the most beautiful video's I have ever seen! I never get tired of watching this! Alty, you are going to watch this, and I don't care if you don't like country music!! Big Sis says YOU HAVE TO....got it? :p This is for our Momma!

Starby that video was beautiful.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 27, 2008, 11:20 PM

It is beautiful isn't it Stringy! I just love it! A very talented girl, and a very intelligent and beautiful horse... and a beautiful song as I've said.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 28, 2008, 02:18 AM
    This is still one of the most beautiful video's I have ever seen! I never get tired of watching this! Alty, you are going to watch this, and I don't care if you don't like country music!! Big Sis says YOU HAVE TO....got it? :p This is for our Momma!

Starby, that was beautiful! You never cease to amaze me. It's great to see how people and animals can work so well together when there is that special love and bond. Nobody can ever take that away from them.

Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 28, 2008, 02:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    LMAO, thanks Starby, that's funny. :)

Hey, you should be painted too, you stuck your tongue out at Stwingy many more times than I did. ;)

We two sis's have to stick together, you and me against the evil boys. :)
    That sounds like a fun project. How about all of us getting together and do a tongue-painting party. Just make sure the paint you use for mine has a taste like steak or spaghetti, please. How about BBQ brown with green bean stripes? Sounds tasty already.

Any other ideas for color and flavor? The best idea gets a special hug from me.

Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2008, 06:55 AM

Green Apple!! GREEN!!

Btw, my mom just bought a liquid soap for washing dishes and guess the scent... green apple!!
    Pets Expert

Sep 28, 2008, 10:57 AM

Chocolate, has to be chocolate. :)

Unky, that's cool, now you can think of Momma C every time your wash dishes. :)
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2008, 11:12 AM

That's actually what happened today afternoon :p!

Chocolate... chocolate with specs of green apple bits:D? Like chocolate with small mint bits? Yummy!! :p
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 28, 2008, 12:18 PM

I think I know what flavour of paint you would like Momma C!

How about brown for beef tenderloin, green, beige and grey for green beans baked with hashbrowns, mixed with mushroom soup, topped with cornflakes! (trust me it's gooood) Then white for a nice big stuffed potato with some orange to top off the tater with lotsa cheese! :)
    Pets Expert

Sep 28, 2008, 12:24 PM

Now I'm hungry. Bad Ducky! ;)

Momma C, Stwinger drew on the walls in my room with his magic markers. He drew all over it and I can't wash it off, I tried. I don't know what the pictures are of, they look like two people fighting, but I don't know why, there's nothing to fight about. :(

I think he should have to wash my room, he's a mean, mean boy. Can I paint his tongue, with hot sauce? :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 28, 2008, 12:54 PM

... and... and Momma... Stwingy ripped the stuffin out of my bestest Bear!. you know... the one I sweep wif! Now Mr. Bear is all flat, and he's hurt! ::sniff sniff:: Make Stwingy fix him! Do we have bandaids?. he needs wots and wots!
    Pets Expert

Sep 28, 2008, 03:50 PM

I can stitch him Stawby, I can, we can shove his stuffing back in, or use some of Stwingy's new socks to stuff bear wiff. You hold bear, I'll stuff, maybe Momma will do the sewing.

Poor bear. That mean Stwingy. See Momma he's mean, and he won't even come here and say anything. His silence speaks volumes, he's guilty, guilty, guilty. I think he needs another wet noodle beating. Yup, use a whole package of noodles this time.

Come on Stawby, we'll go get bandys for Bear. :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 28, 2008, 04:42 PM

Taaanks Awty! Our brudders mean! He wecks our toys! We will steal all of Stwingy's socks... here... they aw wight here... hey wats this? Oh Stwingy... yer in twouble! Why is their gwirly picters in yer sock dwarer?

Momma... lookey here! Strwingy had these in his woom!

Can you sew mister Bear Momma?. and then can we have booberry pie? I smell it baking... it smells gooood!! Yummy! Awty, get two pwates, we will have ours, and then we will share Stwingy piece. He don't derserve pie!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I buy a Chery car? [ 4 Answers ]

We are looking at buying a new car and have trawled the showrooms lately. We saw a Chery - Chinese car which was very cheap and had all sorts of fancy gizmos: movie screens in rear seats and one at front in the middle (could be a bit dangerous? ); 2.4litre engine; sunroof; blah blah blah. ...

Chery? [ 7 Answers ]

Anyone hear from Chery?? It's been MONTHS!! Can we all try and contact and let her know were thinking about her. I know she's had some stuff going going I nher life.

Sweet sweet blues music [ 19 Answers ]

Does anyone know if Howling Wolf or John Lee Hooker are still alive and if they are, are they still playing

Welcome Back Chery! [ 7 Answers ]

It's really nice to see you posting on here again. I hope everything went well for you, and that you will soon be your old self again! I really missed you.

View more questions Search