Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mythruss Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 04:51 PM
    I need benoquin
    I can't seem to get a hold of it in america and people look at me weird because I'm not one color I wish to be of one color I have already stated in some of my other questionsw that lots of people think I'm ugly...
    *** edited no private communication
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2008, 04:54 PM
    It's available in the US - where have you been looking?

It's also pretty dangerous stuff, not usually used for cosmetic purposes, leaves you sun sensitive for the rest of your life but maybe you already know that.

Sep 3, 2008, 07:02 PM
    I have been looking online... do you have any suggestions on where I should look? Thank you.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Sep 4, 2008, 03:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mythruss
    i can't seem to get a hold of it in america and people look at me wierd because im not one color i wish to be of one color i have already stated in some of my other questionsw that lots of people think im ugly...
    *** edited no private communication
    You're not alone. Millions suffer from the same problem. It doesn't make you ugly.
    Benoquin is very strong. Perhaps try out other products before you resort to benoquin? Bio Claire and Diana Stalder is a popular product amongst members from this site. Also, remember to use good quality sunblock everyday. Even if its cloudy, as UV rays still come through the clouds.

Sep 6, 2008, 08:50 PM
    Thank you so much but I have tried those things but I guess people are different in there own way the only thing I haven't tried is benoquin how I heard of it was on the web and then I decided to do months of research I've been searching even on eBay but I realized it might be illegal to sell it on eBay so my last thought was a place sort of like this I origionally tried Yahoo answers but down the line I found this and I figured maybe someone here has axess or could give me a helping hand I have been praying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

BENOQUIN or Benzylarbutin? [ 4 Answers ]

I have read that some members here reported Benoquin lightened their skin quickly, after a few weeks of application, but what happened after? Because they say everywhere that if you don't have Vitiligo your melanocytes will fight back and make you darker than even before. Also I would like to know...

Benoquin, where can I get it [ 15 Answers ]

I was using Benoquin because I have vitiligo, but now I cannot find it. If somebody of you are using benoquin, please give your contact, or the supplier email. I used to buy it in Walt Mart, Thanks a lot.

How do I get Benoquin cream? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help me finding the benoquin cream How can I get it??

What the different between Benoquin and monobenzone? [ 12 Answers ]

And what more better for black skin to become white Benoquin or monobenzone? Tell me please about the risks of both of these products?

Benoquin, monobenzone [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I am in Eastern Europe. Anyone who knows where one can buy raw monobenzone in fine powder form or at least the cream without a prescription?? Want to dipigment.

View more questions Search