Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lpreston Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 03:45 PM
    Looking for my mother
    How can I search effectively for my birth mother. I have very little factual information to assist me.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2008, 11:58 AM
    HI ipreston,

Do you have a legal organization where you are that deals with this kind of thing,or maybe you could get some legal advice from a solicitor, sometimes they will allow you 30 minutes free depending on your circumstances.

If you know her full name and date of birth there will be legal records,a solicitor would probably have access to these or will know the channels to go through ,so I think they are your best bet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mother-In-Law Acts Like My Children's Mother [ 6 Answers ]

I would like some advice on how to handle a situation with my mother-in-law. My mother-in-law was always the kind of woman who loved kids immensely, wanted to be a stay-at-home mom, her whole life revolves around her kids, etc. I think that is absolutely fabulous. Me, on the other hand, I've...

My mother acts like a bill collector more than a mother [ 9 Answers ]

I need an opinion... my mother has lent me money for some computer programs and we get our cell phones together so I deposit mine in her account every month to pay for mine and pay her monthly to pay her back for my programs. Lately, my work has been slow, and I will not have the money until next...

Children want to be with mother and mother agrees. [ 15 Answers ]

Hello,I live in Jacksonville,Florida and I have been here since 11/05.I used to live in NYC and at one point I was having a very hard time with my living situation so I gave my ex-husband custody of our 2 beautiful sons(hesitantly) but I knew they would be in a better environment at that time in...

Mother in law [ 25 Answers ]

Well I am engaged to the most wonderful man we had a wedding date set all was a go Until yes the soon to be mother in law. We have always gotten along I have asked her advice on a lot of things for the wedding but I am very strick about no children at MY wedding. My fiancé and I have a son that...

My mother [ 2 Answers ]

Do my mother have a cancer?

View more questions Search