Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goonie Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Apr 27, 2006, 07:00 AM
    Psychic in NYC
    Hi - Does anyone know of a good psychic in the New York City area?
    sarah11282 Posts: 54, Reputation: 7

Apr 29, 2006, 06:38 AM
    I am a member of psychics, astrology, tarot, numerology, horoscopes, psychic chat, biorhythms, iching, runes it is 1.99 for a 5 day trial and $30 monthly after that. They have chat rooms that have psychics where you can get free advice but you have to get in queues for about 2-3 hours.
    But you can also order 1 on 1 readings via telephone or webcam chat.
    There are about 30 psychics to choose from. I read with Salome. I had a mediumship reading with her, and she told me stuff about my granny that has passed that she would have to way of knowing so I am a firm believer in her psychic powers if you are looking for an honest ethical psychic.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2006, 07:14 AM
    Beware of parting with your credit card number at sites like those.

Apr 30, 2006, 07:17 AM
    There is no way I am telling anyone to part with credit card numbers. I am just saying that I am a member and I am very happy to be one, and I think it is an ethical site.
    Anyone thinking about becoming a member should make up their own minds and visit the site. I am not trying to push anyone into joining.

Gonnie visited and asked for info on a psychic and I give him my opinion on a psychic site that I am a member off.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 30, 2006, 07:56 AM
    I had to laugh, I got an application before for being a fortune teller for one of those pay by the minute phone companies, they did not care about if I could tell anything, they had classes for their phone people on how to keep people on the phone longer and how to get them to keep calling back.

Someone once said a fool and their money are soon parted.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 30, 2006, 08:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah11282
    There is no way i am telling anyone to part with credit card numbers. i am just saying that i am a member and i am very happy to be one, and i think it is an ethical site.
    Any1 thinking about becoming a member should make up their own
    Sarah,
    First let me say that I had no problem with your response per se. You were answering a question.

However, I do have a problem with putting the words ethical and fortune telling or psychics together. If someone wants to get themsleves entertained by getting their fortune told, that's fine. But to put any weight on it is another matter.

And let me say that I do not disbelieve in psychics per se. I do believe some people do have some extra sensitivity. But I do not believe it can be controlled to the point where they can tell someone's future with enough accuracy to ask for money to do it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 30, 2006, 08:44 AM
    Yes Scott, I was going to do the reputation thing but it would not let me

Apr 30, 2006, 12:41 PM
    Firstly it is not a pay by minute site. When you are a member you can get FREE advice in the chat rooms.
    And also when you book a 1 on 1 with a psychic. The psychic will ring you. You have pre-paid for it.
    I do believe in psychics, but I do know that there is a lot more fake and frauds out there than real ones.
    I had a reading where I connected with my grand mother. It was very enjoyable for me, and the main reason I asked for her services was to connect with my grandmother and ask had she any messages for me, not to ask about my future.
    And I believe that a true psychic can predict the future BUT we can change our paths at any time so nothing is set in stone. A honest and ethical psychic will tell you that they can tell you what will happen if we stay on the path that we are on now, but it is very possible that we can change our paths at any time, as we all have free will.

I am sorry if I offended anyone but Gonnie was asking did any one know any psychics and I was only trying to tell about 1 that I had visited and I believe is ethical.
    starfishtreeluv Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2010, 12:37 PM
    Hi,
    I recently had a reading with a lovely and really accurate psychic named Emily Stroia. Her website is www.emilystroia.com, she was very accurate and a few of her predictions have already come true! I recommend her to anyone. She is professional, is trained and certified as a psychic-medium. If you ever in the nyc area, please do contact her!
    ramonanyc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2010, 11:11 PM
    Thereserelucio.com
    Check her out. She works out of midtown manhattan and is professional, accurate and friendly. She does not take walk ins but is available on short term notice if you wanted to book an appointment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Psychic slap [ 19 Answers ]

I have worked with my psychic abilities in the past. I do not give readings. I do like to solve unsolved crimes and find missing persons. My abilities seem to come and go. My questions are. How can I keep my abilities strong. Also want to know how to develop a physicic slap

Please psychic help me out :-) [ 8 Answers ]

I am 25 years old a gemini/cancer cusp. I would like to know about my career and more about my love life and anything else the future may hold like settling down. What about the Aug 26 1976 person? Will I be a success? How long must I wait? PLease help and give me as much info as possible. ...

Psychic readings [ 80 Answers ]

Psychic,tarot,and love readings by maria One reading will convince you that I am the psychic you have been looking for. Contact me now for advice and answers in all areas of life of such as love,marriage,career,health,family,etc.thank you and godbless

Need PSYCHIC advice on job [ 1 Answers ]

I was recently asked to do a modeling job with professional photographers and models. I'm so scared because I've never worked with professionals before. I really want to do this because I have always wanted to be one of those women in fashion magazines. Its also a great way for me to do more...

View more questions Search