Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twofishes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 01:30 PM
    How to load photos onto an MP4?
    How do I load photos onto my TGE MP4? I also wonder if there is a size limitation?

The TGE website is very unhelpful and the manual is vague as well!

I have tried Windows Media Player 'sync'. The photos are not in the MP4 PHOTO folder. When accessed, the MP4 responds with 'No File'. When I look at the MP4 via Windows Explorer, I see the photos in folders that are the same names as those on my computer.

Thanks in advance. TwoFishes
    tf7426 Posts: 282, Reputation: 21

Sep 3, 2008, 05:43 AM
    Try just sticking them in the root directory i.e not in any folder
    twofishes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 10:31 AM
    Well, I figured it out on my own. I simply used Windows Explorer to copy and paste the photos! Sigh!! It did work much nicer to compress the photos first, but the bigger files load just fine too! TwoFishes:) 09052008082039

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Latent Heat Load - HVAC Load Calculations [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone tell whether latent load contributes to the total cooling load of a building or not.if it does, tell which way, and how it should be looked at during load calculation of a building.Also if possible display a perfect, easily understood definition of latent heat.Thanks

277/480 load after transformer = to 120/208 load feed [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 800 amp 120/208 3P stand up section that feeds a step up 90kva transformer and the loads are nearly equal? I thought that after the transformer the load of 277/480 would be drawing less. We have about 500 amps per phase being drawn in front of the transformer and the load at the sub...

View more questions Search