Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flutterfly1980 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2006, 05:48 AM
    Passing over
    My brother passed over, nearly 12 years ago from a heart condition, it was very quick and painless by all accounts, when I'm feeling sad or lonely I talk to my brother and feel he is answering me, what I would like to know is,if this is actually happening or is my imagination running away with me?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 27, 2006, 05:49 AM
    If talking to him makes you feel better by all means do it.

One can not prove it one way or another, but I bet he would know what you are saing.

Apr 27, 2006, 05:52 AM
    Thank you so much for your help
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2006, 05:52 AM
    Whether its your imagination or whether it is really your brother talking to you and it makes you feel good and close to your brother - then there is nothing wrong.

My father passed away not even 2 year ago, and I talk to him and I feel he is talking back to me and I sometimes feel he is present with me esp when I down or feeling low.
    He is in my heart, mind and soul and treasure that forever.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 27, 2006, 07:03 AM
    Although, the paranormal is not a proven thing to some, I believe in it from personal experience.

I usually know who is on the other end before I pick up the phone to answer.

I know and have communicated with at least three loved ones, who I am certain are my 'guardian angels' , who have passed away: My step-father, my aunt, and a good friend of my father.

So you see, sometimes those 'gut feelings' that we have just might be a signal from those who protect you even though not on this planet anymore.

I have also met people in Church who have strong feelings/premonitions, and they don't think anything wrong with it.

And the way life deals out cards these days, it's good to know that you have your loved ones with you one way or the other.

Keeping an open mind is healthier than wearing blinders all your life - it makes it more interesting.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2006, 07:08 AM
    I do believe that we all have personal experiances. Personal experiances like you communicating with your brother is a very spiritual experience and I believe that yes, it is real. It is good that you still have open communication and that you are comforted by these experiances.

Joe

Apr 27, 2006, 08:04 AM
    I would like to thank you all for your replies and help in setting my mind at rest you have all been very helpful
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2006, 08:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by flutterfly1980
    i would like to thank u all for ur replies and help in setting my mind at rest u have all been very helpful
    That's what we are hear for :)
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 19, 2006, 01:12 PM
    Kenny Kingston - Questions

Check out this site and read the questions and answers.

There are many of us in the world that have experienced contacts and believe that anything is possible.

I've read his books too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitten passing mucus [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, We got a four month old kitten today - she appears happy and lively and has a good appetite. However, over the last hour or so, we have noticed that she passes a lot of mucus, her back end is soaking wet and the mucus is literally dripping off her. There is no blood or foul smell. I will...

A Sad Passing [ 2 Answers ]

>Sad news... > > Please join me in remembering a great icon of the entertainment >community. > The Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infection and trauma >complications from repeated pokes in the belly. He was 71. > > Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin. Dozens of...

F1 to H1 passing substantial pres. Test plus married [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Thanks for providing insightful information at the site. Though, I am not sure about my exact situation. Here it goes: I was on F1 until May 2005 in Massachusetts and then moved to California for work on H1B (thus passing the subs. Presence test). Besides, I got married in Dec 2005 in US to...

View more questions Search