Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    561packrat Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 12:08 PM
    Parts for vintage 1930's CRANE faucet
    I have a lavatory with Crane faucets and I am looking for info , parts in order to rebuild it. Specifically I was wondering if the valve seats are re-placable or do they need to be re-ground or lapped?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Aug 26, 2008, 05:03 PM
    Why not remove the seats and take to plumbing supply to see if they can be matched?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with 1930's swing:Kiss me sweet/simple [ 4 Answers ]

There is a lost song (at least I can't find it) that was pressed on a 78 that I used to listen to at a neighbors house in the 1950's, and it was old then! Then, my parents moved, and I've been looking for the song ever since. The melody followed a classical comosition, but the words were...

Pull out faucet head parts [ 2 Answers ]

Need replacement parts for inside of head of Glacier Bay pull out pull out faucet. Can't find a web site for this product. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Overhead crane [ 6 Answers ]

HI. And thanks for looking at my question... I want to build an over head crane in my shop the H beams are 6.5 x 4 x 1/4 the span will be 40' with 16' upright h beams of the same size on each end... The question is how much weight will this hold?? I'm looking for around 1 ton...

View more questions Search