Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wildandblue Posts: 663, Reputation: 57

Aug 26, 2008, 11:55 AM
    What breed of dog?
    Anyone know what kind of dog the little white dog in the Caesar dogfood commercial is? Riding in the convertible with it's owner?
    Millydogz Posts: 54, Reputation: 5

Aug 26, 2008, 01:42 PM
    I don't think that I have seen that add, but could it be a maltese terrier?
    froggy7 Posts: 1,801, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2008, 11:30 PM
    It's a West Highland White Terrier.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What dog breed should I adopt? [ 14 Answers ]

What dog breed should I adopt :rolleyes: maltipoo pekapoo puggle

When to breed? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have a beautiful mini, dapple and want to let her have a litter of pups, but my vet is very anti-breeding and wants me to spay her at 6 months. (she is now 14 weeks). I thought I would wait to breed her when she was at least one year old, but my vet says that I should wait until she is 2...

What breed of dog do you have? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everyone who reads this :D I was wondering what your takes on dogs are. I want to know what breed you have, if its indoor, outdoor, crate trained whatver. I want to hear funny, cute , happy etc. stories, I want to know if your overall exsperience was a good one. I'd love to hear from you...

What is better for my female dog. To breed her or not? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 2.4 years old lab. I was going to breed her last time but it didn't work. One vet tells me the best thing for her is to have puppies once. Another vet told me she doesn't have to. I want to do what ever it is the best for her. What would be the best for her? Could you please advice me?...

How old to breed [ 1 Answers ]

I have a female daschund 5 1/2 month old how old does she has to be before she could start breeding?

View more questions Search