Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chillydogg1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 11:43 AM
    Cdl trining for convicted felons
    Are there any programs out there to help if so please advice.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2008, 05:16 PM
    Hi, chillydogg1234!

I'm sorry that no one has come along to address your question yet, so I thought that I would give it a shot.

Are you done with probation or parole? It would be helpful for people to know that. It would also help to know what the conviction was for.

Around where I live, there is something called the Safer Foundation. They help people who are former felons to get back on their feet and become productive citizens again. The link to them is below. Perhaps there is a similar type organization around where you are located?

Home - Safer Foundation

I did also try the following search. You might want to click on it to see what you can find.

CDL Training - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grants for convicted felons [ 69 Answers ]

I want to know if there are any grants for convicted felons ?:)

Convicted felons and guns [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me why a convicted child molester that had possession of numerous guns would NOT be charged? This man's conviction was in 2002, he was captured in a photo passing a loaded 32 pistol to a deputy. Here is someone who preys on the innocent and is not punished for breaking the law. I...

Jobs for convicted felons [ 1 Answers ]

What careers are open to convicted felons that require minimal formal training? Specifically, can a felon legally be hired as a phlebotomist in TX? I work with a program to rehabilitate former felons and need this information to share. La Sammana

Can convicted felons get passports [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a convicted felon for drug possession. I need to get a passport so I can move to Mexico with my Father and work. What are the guidelines for obtaining a passport with a record?

Grants for convicted felons [ 1 Answers ]

Would like to know any info on any grants for convicted federal felons

View more questions Search