Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princeblu12 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Aug 25, 2008, 09:17 AM
    Questions about investigations
    What is the name of the road which travells through new jersy. I really want to know this answer because my brothers child has a project which he has to answer this question.
    :confused:
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2008, 10:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by princeblu12
    what is the name of the road which travells through new jersy. i really want to know this answer because my brothers child has a project which he has to answer this question.
    :confused:

Are you asking about the NJ turnpike?

I'm an investigator. I've investigated a lot of things for a lot of people. This is one question I've never been asked before, at least on an "Investigations" board or in my office.
    princeblu12 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Aug 26, 2008, 11:21 AM
    No the one which goes all through NEW JERSY
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 26, 2008, 11:47 AM
    First I've moved this thread to the Other Travel forum since it has nothing to do with Private Investigations. Please take more care in selecting a forum for your question.

There are two north south roads that go through NJ. The Garden State Parkway goes from Cape May to the northern border. The NJ turnpike goes from the Delaware River to Route 80 so it doesn't go quite all the way north.

Rt 80 in the North goes east West across NJ from just west of the GW Bridge to the Delaware Water Gap. There is also an offshoot of the NJ Tpke that goes from Atlantic City to Philadelphia. There may be other roads that cross NJ completely but those are the main ones.

What type of project?
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Aug 26, 2008, 01:03 PM
    Don't forget Route 1! It goes all the way from Maine to Florida and goes right through NJ.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Going on a road trip. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 22 years old and I like mostly rock/alternative, rap/hip-hop, dance and r&b. I really need some songs to down load to fill up a some cds for the way there and back... can y'all help?! Just THROW ideas out there! Anything helps... THANKS!!

Lonliness on the road! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, this is a first for me but need some input on what to do. I live in California and I work on the railroad. My job takes me across the United States and I am out for 6-8 weeks at a time and home for only one week. I try going out when I am home but I feel that I won't really meet someone who...

Road maintenance [ 12 Answers ]

We access our home by a privately owned road (through easements) shared by 15 owners. There is a bridge that is badly in need of repair. Half the owners are willing to share in the cost of the repair. The other half refuses. There is no road maintenance agreement. If the bridge fails, the only...

The road out of Iraq. [ 4 Answers ]

... goes through Tehran as tomder likes to say: So we find Iranian weapons, capture Iranians and Hezbollah in Iraq and all the drive-by media can say about it is "the accusations appear to be part of a continuing campaign by the US military to link Iran with insurgency violence in Iraq." Ya...

View more questions Search