Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hwilson42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 10:05 AM
    I am having the same issues, with the DI-524 router. I hit the reset button, and it went back to the factory settings. Jumpstart... I try and access the router at 192.168.0.1, put in admin and leave other black. After three times it tells me unauthorized 401. What could be wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by saint68
    my router can't connect to 192.168.0.1. I'm having problem connecting my dir300 dlink router..is there any solution or procedure to access to this website? send me an answer..thank you
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 26, 2008, 10:14 AM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

I had a similar problem with D-Link routers. I rodered one and could never get into the Admin pages. I returned it for a replacement and the same thing happened. So I returned that and bought a Linksys.

Have you callede D-Link tech support? This is probably a known issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Win xp pro admin pass [ 2 Answers ]

I changed my admin password and then I didn't use my computer for a while and now I can't remember it, but I don't want to have to reboot and loose all my stuff. I got to safe mode but then I needed to know the password to disable the password and make a new one.? Is there a way for me to just...

Admin password [ 1 Answers ]

Forgot administrator password, so unable to log in, system is on workgroup and os is windows xp prof. but lan is disabled.

View more questions Search