Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dallasboy Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 09:59 AM
    I'm a idiot
    I have posted here several times. Everyone had given me the advice to just let my ex-girlfriend go. I took up the whole no contact thing but I did it for the wrong reason. I read all of those bull get your ex back with no contact All it got me was meaningless sex and now I'm back to square one. I shed a few tears this morning. Just two weeks ago I slept with her now she's gone on vacation with her new boyfriend this weekend who's the same guy who she let into her world that caused the break up in the first place. I’m so hurt right now. The things that hurts the most is she still won’t tell me she's with the guy who she cheated with. We talk every few days and when I ask about her new guy friend name she won't tell me. She knows that I know but she won't give me the respect and tell the truth that's she's really wit this guy. So yesterday I just told her never to call me again. I hate it I feel really bad and I don't know why. She cheated and she has cheated on him with me. I should hate her but I don’t. I’m so pissed that I allowed all this to happen. Now she's out enjoying a vacation and I'm sitting here mad as hell. Thanks you guys for listening to me. I just had to get some of this out to someone...
    Guidostern Posts: 247, Reputation: 17

Aug 26, 2008, 10:04 AM
    Why let someone who cheated on you make you feel this way? I know that is easier said than done, but man... SHE CHEATED ON YOU... she doesn't care at all... if she cared, then she would have never done those things to you. QUIT SLEEPING WITH HER... you are just pushing salt into your wounds. Go out with your friends, do things the way you did before you met her... JUST QUIT SLEEPING WITH HER... SHE'S NOT WORTH THE ENERGY YOU ARE PUTTING INTO THIS!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 26, 2008, 10:06 AM
    It is tough, no easy answer, no magic cure, time and start dating again and go on with life even if it is hard
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2008, 10:27 AM
    At least you realize your wrong and seem firm about that repeating it. Don't have any more communication with her and don't beat yourself up too much.
    delight Posts: 33, Reputation: 3
    -

Aug 26, 2008, 10:39 AM
    Remember, life is not so easy, as u think but not so tough as people say, just live it and fight with it. People can be easy, tough, but not dull. All are interesting and deal with them not emotionally but practically. Think emotionally of someone if only he is genuine. Okay?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2008, 11:07 AM
    Can I just say one more thing?
    I'm not going to say you know, there's plenty more fish in the sea
    I'm not going to say if you love her let her go
    And I'm not going to bombard you with cliche's
    But what I will say is this:
    It's not the end of the world

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel like an idiot - a very confused idiot. [ 7 Answers ]

I'm in 7th grade, and there's this boy that I've liked since 4th grade. (I know, pathetic, isn't it?) My good friend at the time was absolutely convinced that I liked this other boy, and she wouldn't believe me when I said I didn't. So I told her that I liked this other boy, even though I didn't,...

My step dad is an idiot. [ 7 Answers ]

Okay my step dad is a long time crack addict. He was fine for the longest time but last August he started again and was gone on the weekends every couple of weeks and it slowly became every other weekend, to every weekend. Well a few weeks back he left during the week (my mom was worried cause he...

I think I'm an idiot. [ 6 Answers ]

:( My ex and I hooked up this weekend. Now we are both confused on what exactly it is we are doing. We actually sat down and had a long talk... I'll be honest... I have no idea what he was saying. He doesn't trust anyone but himself. He has had too many bad realtionships, etc in the past. I am one...

She is such an idiot [ 4 Answers ]

I've had such a bad day! This girl in my collage class is so irritating, she constantly goes on about herself and doesn't really care about anyone but herself, she is also very why and selfish, there also another girl who is really sweet when she's by herself but as soon as she's with the why girl...

I'm such an idiot [ 8 Answers ]

OK well most of you know about my situation with my ex. I just talked to him after not talking to him for about a week and I was disgusted by what he was doing. He was over to this girl maria's house. Before we broke up he told me that he thought she was hot and that he would deff. Do things with...

View more questions Search