Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sharfa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 09:26 AM
    Is hair growth normall in your
    Hi guys.I have a friend which has "big problem" and she came to me for help but I don't know what to tell her.. well its concerning her "".. she usually have hairs growth over there which really trouble her... is this normal or is there any remedy for that? reply :
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 26, 2008, 09:39 AM
    We all have hair on our head and it grows our entire life, is it on her arm, her breast, in between her toes, You are so vague I have no idea what you are talking about
    delight Posts: 33, Reputation: 3
    -

Aug 26, 2008, 09:49 AM
    I think he is talking about 'there' and when one uses such code lingo, one is assigned to make out that he/she refers to PUBIC area and the hair in question must be PUBES. Am I right, borther?
    Sharfa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2008, 08:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by delight
    I think he is talking about 'there' and when one uses such code lingo, one is assigned to make out that he/she refers to PUBIC area and the hair in question must be PUBES. Am I right, borther?

Well guys actually its not m fault I did prescribe the place in inverted comas but it didn't appear... btw I meant around our anal canal,, sorry for being so pervert.. but I'm so worried about that friend..
    meagank Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Aug 30, 2008, 08:51 AM
    That is all normal every one has hair that grows like that in thoes areas
    Camborio Posts: 75, Reputation: 4

Sep 5, 2008, 05:51 PM
    If it really bothers a person just get it waxed or lasered off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair growth [ 2 Answers ]

Sir, I am rakesh.. in my childhood I used to have lot of pimples so I used to apply lot of anti mark creams on my face.. Now its like my beard is not growing uniformly.. patchy patchy its growing.. And in some its not growing at all... What to do... I want to have a full beard... And also...

Is this normall? [ 1 Answers ]

Okayy lets just say since I was little I have always had this lung problem, but when I go to see the doctor they say I am fine... how can I be fine if I run around an elementary school once or twice and fall over or cough up blood? Yeah you heard me... "cough up blood" I am for some reason getting...

Hair growth! [ 2 Answers ]

My hair is at short/medium length and I cut it around 3 months ago, I haven't cut it since because I really want it to grow but I have many split ends because I straihten it a lot. Are there any home remedies I can try or particular foods I should eat to help it grow faster and healthier

Hair Growth [ 4 Answers ]

When I am comparing my leg hair to my dads leg hair, he has a lot more hair on his legs than I do. When I look at my peers' leg's hair, they even have more hair than I do. The leg hair on my calf is not hairy at all. The lower part of my calf is more hairy then the upper part of my calf. The...

Hair Growth [ 2 Answers ]

My hair is a little bit passed my shoulders, but the length is uneven. I wanted to know what I can do to grow my hair quickly?

View more questions Search