Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Annemieke Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Aug 26, 2008, 06:34 AM
    supplements: elemental values of minerals
    I have been looking for vitamin/mineral supplements, which I need because of malabsorption after chemoradiation.
    I can find the recommended daily value, but often the contents of a tablet are described only as, for instance, 'zinc picolinate', 'magnesium citrate' etc. How do I find out what percentage if these tablets is elemental zinc, elemental magnesium and the like? Is there a good site which gives an overview?
    Thank you!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2008, 07:17 PM
    I am not sure but I know that you most likely want better quality probably pharmeucutical quality. Store brands contain additives and so forth. The amount should be listed on the bottle as something like zinc picolinate 99mcg or magnesium citrate 250 mg.

If you can't find the answer here are some sites that have some of the best alternative meds doctors that would be able to answer you
    Your Body By God

Quantum Nutrition Labs - Warning

Pompa Health Solutions - Maximized Living Makeover Sept 20th
    Annemieke Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Aug 28, 2008, 01:15 AM
    Thanks, I'll have a look!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Elemental iron [ 1 Answers ]

How I can calculate the amount of elemental iron in different iron dosage form

Ionized Trace Minerals [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I am contemplating taking an Ionized Trace Mineral supplement. It was recommended by the person working in the health care section of a local health food store. After reading the ingredients I thought I should question some of them. These include: Thallium Fluorine, Mercury,...

Elemental composition of organic compounds [ 1 Answers ]

0.331 g of a substance on combustion gave 0.176 g CO2 and 0.54 g H2O. 0.463 g substance gave 1.204 g AgCl. Is the chemical formula C2H3O2Cl3

Have anyone used bare minerals [ 9 Answers ]

Have any 1 use bare minerals or know someone who did?. Can you please let me know... if you did or some else and ti really help to impove your skin. It's a make_up.

View more questions Search