Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nubianprincess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2006, 04:24 PM
    Bad situation
    Okay let me explain the story my 4 year old son had to get work done on his teeth so anyway we paid a load of money for the time the anthesiologist so time passed and then they sent me a letter stationg I needed to pay 1010.00 and I said shouldn't the dental insurance pay the rest of that they said they would submit it well to make a long story short they sent it to collections and I paid it but it went on my husbands and my credit report so here we are trying to figure out what to do my husband had flawless credit and now its not I need help to get this removed from the credit report he has never been late with a payment ever its such a messed up situation I feel so bad help please
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 26, 2006, 04:29 PM
    This is just how it works, You can write to the collection company and the office that sent it to collections and ask that they take it off, but they may or may not.

You can have a statement added to your credit report stating how this happened and that it was because of an insurance mix up.

But with health insurance, we are still obligated to pay the bill, even if we have insurance. Most doctors merely give us the benefit of waiting till they receive the money from the insurance.

I would ask did the insurance ever pay ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've gotten myself in a bad situation [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, me and my boyfriend were perfect. Neither of us were the jealous type, we could go out to the bars and have fun and laugh. Not only were we lovers we were best friends. We had fun doing just about anything and nothing. Everyone envied our relationship. Then about 2 months ago, I started...

Odd situation... [ 35 Answers ]

HEY GUYS! I haven't been on here in a bit, but yet again I am a "situation". I guess its not a bad one to be in though!:D The gal from Cali is home, she just got back 2 days ago, but I have yet to see/talk to her since she has been back. I think I am going to wait at least until Mon before I call...

What to do about my situation [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 96 T/C Van with 137,000 miles and a V6 me and my wife and kids went to Ohio over the weekend and on the way back it just stopped running on the interstate.before I Had a upstream o2 sensor replaced by the crysler dealership and they said they ran a diag.test on it said everything is fine...

My situation [ 10 Answers ]

Hi Before marriage I was hving a affair with my uncle's daughter... but we couldn't make it up.. to marriage... and we departed in different way.. after 4 years I got married and she too got marreid... but now she is getting interest on me and asking me to take a trip with her to a hilly resort...

My Situation... [ 18 Answers ]

I had been dating this girl for about 15 months. We seem to have been perfect for each other. We almost never got into arguments and when we did, it was over within an hour. Everything was just going perfectly, we considered marriage in the future (after college in like two years) and both had...

View more questions Search