Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2008, 11:54 AM
    Chi,
    I have found that cleaning with apple cider vinegar has helped a lot.

Just add a bit on a ball of cotton and wipe the area before bed.

EDIT:: Do let us know if it helps, as I would like to know if it works for different skin types or not.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 27, 2008, 11:05 PM
    I've actually done the apple cider vinegar before, it just makes me smelly... Doesn't do anything. But thanks for the advice.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2008, 11:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMomma
    I've actually done the apple cider vinegar before, it just makes me smelly.....
    ... might help if you washed yourself every now and then.

I think there are plenty of regimens here that you could follow... my regimen costs about... mm... $10 at the most...

So let us know how it goes :)
    Vision Expert

Aug 27, 2008, 11:30 PM
    You shut your mouth!! I'm giving the silver water a try first, and then will venture on to see what else could help if that doesn't.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Aug 30, 2008, 04:37 AM
    I too suffer from adult acne. What helped me was a glycolic acid cleanser. You wipe it over your face at night and just leave it on.
    MarchKites87 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2008, 03:27 PM
    Sometimes adult acne is just caused by hormone changes or stress and will go away with a little extra care to your skin by using an acne regimen directed towards mature skin... or there could be an underlying problem... I would suggest looking up info on PCOS and see if you might fall under the symptoms. I hope everything clears up for you dear :).
    Vision Expert

Sep 19, 2008, 05:11 PM
    I don't have PCOS. I know what's caused my acne. I just need to know how to get rid of it... Thanks for all the advice guys.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using acne home remedy and a store acne product at the same time. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok,Is it bad to use fresh garlic to try to cure acne while using an over the counter top product called clearsil ultra daily face wash?:rolleyes:

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Adult acne [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me get rid of my adult acne fast and permanently. I've tried just about everything!

Acne acne acne! [ 24 Answers ]

OK I know all about acne and have been struggling with it for a while now. I do everything right, and it seems like no matter what I do, it won't go away, it gets worse! Benzoil peroxide and salicylic acid can shove it, because they don't do a darn thing, over the counter stuff is not good...

Adult Acne? [ 7 Answers ]

I am 28 years old and I am constantly breaking out on my chin/jaw area. I have really dry skin (especially during these colder months) and think that this may be the cause. I wash my face with a Neutragena dry skin for sensative skin in the morning and just a warm wash cloth after work, and...

View more questions Search