Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    white zombie03132 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2006, 09:31 AM
    HQ for the body?
    What would be the best whitening/lightening cream with hg for the face AND for the entire body if you wanted to lighten 3-5 shades or more?
    realsweet Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2006, 02:34 PM
    Hydroquinone at at least 4% and up. I've seen 4% and 5% on eBay. Other than that u have to get a prescription from a dermatologist. The highest I've heard of is 8%
    Meena221 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2006, 12:23 AM
    I know this cream has HQ Glyquin XM Skin bleaching cream

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Body hair [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have this question what do girls like? Do they like hair on chest, Legs, arms, and all over the body. And pubic hair

Body art [ 22 Answers ]

What kind of tattoos are the most popular right now?

Body [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a 20 yr old woman... I recently lost about 10 kilos of weight... im 50 kg now and 5 feet... my problem is that I didn't lose any weight from my breasts... which is fine... but I'm afraid that if I lose more weight... which I want to... I will lose weight from my breasts.. ( my size is 34 C)......

Body image [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am hoping you may be able to advise me on my issue. Since having 4 children (3 to first husband and one with current husband)I feel totally embaressed of my body. I have severe stretch marks abd loose skin and my breasts sag. I also have excess weight of around 10 kilos which I am working on...

View more questions Search