Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygirl1092 Posts: 114, Reputation: 8
    -

Aug 25, 2008, 02:13 PM
    Baby brusing before birth.
    I am on weekly dr visits as my pregnancy ends and today the dr. Told us one of our twins (paige) has a large bruse on her left leg. He said it was common to see in multiple births, but when I asked what it was from he couldn't tell me he kind of rushed me out of the office. So of course I left in a very confused pissed off mood and I am just worried that paige could be suffering. Has any one heard of babies being born or having brusing during pregnancy?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 25, 2008, 02:41 PM
    How could he tell that the baby had bruising.
    -

Aug 25, 2008, 02:50 PM
    I had an ultrasound done and the tec printed off the umtrasound and gave it to the dr and he pointed out a dark ring on her left leg and said it was a bruse. And it was common in multiple births and when I asked him what it was from, he didn't give an answer and walk out of the room, and his nurse came in and told me we where all done and walked out too
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 25, 2008, 02:51 PM
    It could be just from them bumping into each other.
    -

Aug 25, 2008, 03:03 PM
    That is the only thing I could come up with also, that makenzi would have bumped into her or kicked her or something on that sort.
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Aug 27, 2008, 11:36 PM
    I have b/g twins that turn two on Saturday... talk about stress... but anyway... it is quite possible that it is a bruise... There isn't much space in their now... lol... and if it is it's just one in a long line... I wouldn't worry about it until they babies are in your arms... oh, just a word of advice... If you have a csection make sure your up and moving around asap and well as embarrassing as it may seem pass the gas you'll have from it... it will help you out in the long run.
    joanne 1986 Posts: 165, Reputation: 7

Aug 29, 2008, 06:02 AM
    Like you said it could be from your other baby bumping into her or kicking etc,probably isn't anything to worry about! My friends baby came out with brown rings around her fingers they never really gave her an explanantion for that.
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Aug 29, 2008, 09:23 AM
    You would be surprised about your possibilities of having a csec... most times with twins your will labor in your room and then get moved to a special O.R. "just in case". You should ask your dr about his policies. I had one natural birth and one by csec just cause my baby girl didn't want to come out... I would advise that you check with your dr and your hospital and see where they stand on the whole process...
    -

Aug 29, 2008, 09:37 AM
    I will definantly look into his policies and check into things like that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I ever give birth to a baby girl [ 4 Answers ]

I am 26 years old and have two beautiful little boys. My date of birth is 22/12/1980 and my partners is 17/05/1974. We are planning on trying for a third child and obviously I am hoping that we will be blessed with a daughter. Can you give me any indication as to whether we will have a baby girl...

Brusing easily [ 4 Answers ]

I was in a hot tub earlyer today with a friend and I didn't want to sit in front of a jet as it pushes me and I go gliding across the hot tub lol, so I sat next to a jet but I guess a little to close because the jet was brushing my side. I just found out a few hours later that there's a fair sized...

Custody/parental rights when birth of baby [ 4 Answers ]

Hi thank you for taking time to read this and would really appreciate some feedback on this subject.I separated from my husband and meet an old flame and got pregnant I am happy about this.But I got back with husband who wants to bring the baby up,and we can financially support a child.And have had...

View more questions Search