Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lace24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2008, 01:51 PM
    Cheating
    Hello everyone I've been with this guy for about 8 yrs and we did spend some time apart a few times and in these times he has been with about 10 other women but he always said that were not together when he did it so its not cheating but anyway I always took him back we have a 5 year old daugther and for the past couple weeks he has been haning out with this young girl and he didn't come home one night so I packed all of his things an put them at the girls house when he found out I put his stuff out he told me it was over I can be the mother an father to are daugther he will never see us again I felt so lost sick I can't eat I just cry an I don't no what to do a few days went by an he called me told me he had nothing he needed my help he wish that this never happened I haven't seen him but I miss him I know he did it so much that he will do it again but this time what he said about my daugther just about killed me I don't know what to do anymore
    amanda-kym Posts: 78, Reputation: 5

Aug 25, 2008, 01:55 PM
    I know you say that you weren't technically together when he "cheated" but if he thought anything of you he wouldn't have just jumped into bed with other woman. If you are really in love with someone it takes a long while to get over the feelings you have for them.
    The thing I would be worried about is why he wants your help. If he was so quick to turn his back on you before, he may just be after something and could be using you. I'm sorry if this seems harsh but have seen it loads of times before
    brkfstatiffs Posts: 263, Reputation: 21

Aug 26, 2008, 04:45 PM
    Definitely be done with HIM an your romance part of the relationship. You deserve so much better from a man, I hope you realize that. He probably told you what he told you, to get this exact reaction out of you - a negative one, where you would beg for him back,cry etc. You HAVE TO BE THE BIGGER PERSON, be a strong woman, tell him you need him and want him to be the father of your child, because your daughter should not have anything to do with you and him (as far as your relationship on and off). The father thing is one thing. Be strong enough to make him the father and only the father. Then take some time a part for you to think about life and what you want. I promise there will be someone out there for you to love you, never cheat on you, and also be a role model to your daughter. You don't want your daughter to grow up in an environment where she knows her mom and dad have issues do you? Be strong!! Break it off with him once and for all, get a lawyer involved if you have too. Honestly, I would just in case.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2008, 05:43 PM
    Yes he definitely will cheat on you again he is a habituatial cheater and they NEVER change! You need to forget him, don't even answer the phone when he calls-NOTHING!
    Ignore him!! ALSO go apply for child support.
    You did the right thing packing his stuff and dumping it of at the girls house.
    There are better guys out there that won't cheat on you. Everybody goes through the hurt when they break up- DO NOT take that as meaning you should get back with him cause far from it you should NOT !
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Aug 27, 2008, 04:22 AM
    A real man could never walk away from his child, regardless of how he was doing with the mom.

If he can do it, good riddance. It's hurtful, but it's GOOD for you to not have bad men in your life, especially with a daughter to raise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheating on your ex, then cheating on your current boyfriend with your ex. [ 17 Answers ]

Quite the dilemma you would say. I'm actually not feeling anything morrally wrong about it, but that's wrong. I would like to say that I'm confused about my actions and how this all happened. Over the summer my xbf went away for the summer for 2months. As for the Long Distance Relationship -...

Is he cheating? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and a half. When I got with him, I had been to long got out of and abusive relationship. I wasn’t very trusting and the guy new that. He had been hurt before so I wasn’t to worried of him cheating. Now people have been telling me that this girl has...

What do you consider cheating? [ 37 Answers ]

I'm in a serious dilemma. I need input from others, what do you consider cheating? If finding out that your significant other for the past few years, has been on an adult sex hookup wesbite, and goes on it at times. What would you do? How do you confront him/her? Is it really consider...

Cheating with ex [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, well let me start by saying We've been together for 5 years , we have a 1 yr old baby girl. Our relationship was wonderful, he would always show me he loved me. Until recently, 3 weeks ago.. I found his email opened.. I found some emails in the sent section that he was sending to the same...

View more questions Search