Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    semm71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2008, 11:11 AM
    D-Link Router DI-624 router settings log in issues
    I'm having serious problems getting into the router settings of my D-Link router. Someone other than me messed with the Admin log in supposedly changing the password. I've attempted to "reset" the modem several times, and use what D-Link says is the admin log in of "Admin" and no password, but it will not let me into the settings. Is there another work around?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2008, 11:22 AM
    Nope, resetting the router as per the instructions is always to reset the router to factory settings. You may have to contact D-Link.
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Aug 26, 2008, 05:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by semm71
    I'm having serious problems getting into the router settings of my D-Link router. Someone other than me messed with the Admin log in supposedly changing the password. I've attempted to "reset" the modem several times, and use what D-Link says is the admin log in of "Admin" and no password, but it will not let me into the settings. Is there another work around?
    Try no user name and admin for the password. I have not ready your manual but this is also common.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Turn off D-Link router [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me how to turn off interner net work wireless d link sys ?

D- Link DI-524 router [ 1 Answers ]

I can not log in to 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.15.1. Tech support is not available any more suggestions?

D-Link router DI-524 [ 1 Answers ]

I have D-Link and can not log in at http://192.168.0.1

Trying to connect D-Link router through a Linksys. [ 7 Answers ]

I have a D-Link DI-604 that I want to hookup my TiVo and XBox up to, and that router is connected to a Linksys BEFW11S4. The D-Link doesn't seem to be able to connect through the Linksys to get onto the internet. What needs to be changed to get this working?

I need to recofigure a D-Link router. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm about to buy a used D-Link DI-524 Wireless Router, but since it's used it already has WEP enabled on it, and the tech that configured it is not working here anymore, I don't know the WEP code, it says it's connected. I tried typing 192.168.0.1, but it gives me a "Page can't be displayed". Plus...

View more questions Search