Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rayburn07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2008, 09:04 AM
    I have to test today in a few hours!
    Yesterday I inhaled 3 vicodans. I weigh 220 pounds and I have to take a drug test in a few hours. What can I do??
    rayburn07
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2008, 05:09 PM
    Essentially flunk it. Sorry.
    missingpieces Posts: 70, Reputation: 6

Oct 13, 2008, 05:01 PM

Not suck down pain killers would be a start. People are always asking for a way out of drug tests! The only way is to not have drugs in your system!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 13, 2008, 08:27 PM

Show them where you have a prescription for it, or plan on failing the test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to pass a drug court no tolerance test within 24 hours of use. [ 13 Answers ]

I had quit smoking for 13 days, then I smoked bud 3 times and took one o.c. 20mg, I have 24 hours until I take a piss test for drug court. The test is a no-tolerence test. What detox cleansing drink is recommended? Do I have any chance? If you have a smartass answer then don't bother replying.

I had a urine test today for alcohol and I need to know something [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, Today I was drinking around like 8:40ish in the morning (Vodka,and some other stuff but I mixed it with A lot of orange juice) Than I got a urine test at 12-1ish in the after noon I drank tons of water And had something to eat I am wondering if this test will come back positive or...

Verbal eviction to get out today given today? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend lives with a friend in an effeciance, Hes paid all his bill his rent, electric and water, and on Monday he was given a verbal eviction to be out by Monday the 19th and today his so called friend called and said that he had to be out by today with all of his stuff. I told him that I...

Important Test Due TODAY! [ 1 Answers ]

Please help answer any of the following questions: 1. The following errors were made in preparing a trial balance: the $1,350 balance of Inventory was omitted; the $450 balance of Prepaid Insurance was listed as a credit; and the $300 balance of salaries expence was listed as Utilities Expense....

View more questions Search