Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    053188 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2008, 08:45 AM
    What happened?
    Hi guys, Let me tell you about my dilema..

On Friday night I looked through my boyfriend's phone and I saw a text conversation between him and a "girl" friend.
    He asked her if she wanted to meet up somewhere. She said sure and apparently they met at a park next to his house..
    I confronted him about that and he swore nothing happened, that she is just a friend and they just wanted 2 talk... He apologized millions of times and swore it will never happen again because he loves me, I'm the only one he wants in his life.

This bothers me a lot, and I don't know what to do. If I stay with him I will never forget what he did.Maybe he didn't cheat(idk) but he still went to see her.It is really disrespectful, and it hurts..

Anyone has an opinion?. what should I do? How do I handle this?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2008, 09:12 AM
    What is also disrespectful is you went through HIS phone. So while you claim you can never forget what he did, I wouldn't forgive my girlfriend for going through my phone. It's incredibly childish, no relationship can last without trust.

He is also at fault to, if you can forgive him you have to drop this. If you can't then it's best you let it go now.
    Ivory0921 Posts: 82, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2008, 10:13 AM
    True, it is VERY hard to forget what he did. If you decide to stay with him then you must promise yourself that you will never bring this up again. Forgive and FORGET for the sake of you relationship. And next time, try not to invade his privacy by checking his fone, his emails or anything to that effect - you're only giving yourself something to worry about - which in your case is a perfect example. Just trust.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This Really Happened! [ 9 Answers ]

Some of you know that one of things that I do for a living is that I tune and service acoustic pianos. Last week, I went to a small town near where I live to tune a piano in a home. One of the sons let me in the door. As I normally do, I asked for a glass of water. The son came back and...

Never happened before [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I've been left quite puzzled and worried about my period this month which started on 29th August.I have been passing a lot of big clots on my towell and even when I use the toilet its full of blood (sorry for the details) which has NEVER happened to me before, I kind of thought I was...

Has this happened to you? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been honorably coached by some great people on this site. Now that my troubles seem to be coming to an end for this past tragedy I would like to know what you would do in this situation: In the midst of my divorce I found out from my kids that my ex-to-be secretly moved my kids into the...

View more questions Search