Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ShaydeN Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Aug 25, 2008, 01:43 AM
    perosn thinks I'm stealing her friend
    OK..,. so I have this friend named kati.. and I've been hanging out with her for just about this whole summer right? Well her friend miranda thinks that I'm stealing her away frum her even though miranda is hanign out with this chick named sam.. so if miradnas hanigning with sam I hang out with kati... an dmirandas always getting grounded.. so that doesn't really help much eather.. so if you have wanythiing to say.. please do =)
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Aug 27, 2008, 03:13 AM
    Psst. I'm going to tell you a secret. Come a little closer. Here it is:

***some people are complainers, selfish complainers***

There, now you know. When someone is being unreasonable, you pity them. You don't try to figure out how YOU can make the "see" anything, they won't. They'll just be more unreasonable the more you try.

Just invite her to the party (metaphorically) and let her wallow in the corner if that's what she wants to do. You and your other friends keep having a good time, keep inviting her to the sane part of the world, and let her deal with her weirdnesses on her own.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend thinks I'm a "whore". [ 13 Answers ]

I recently had a sleepover with my friend, we were playing "truth or dare" so she asked me the furthest I went, I said feeling up, and hickies and stuff, my friend though is a bit "prudish" so after I told her this she got really wide eyed and now jokes about me being a slut. At first it was like...

Stealing [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is 21 she was a good kid I have found out she has been stealing money from my sister she is not on drugs and knows she can ask me for money and I never turn her down she has been lying about a lot of things and I don't know what to do I told her to leave my house and she has...

Stealing Wi-Fi [ 32 Answers ]

Hello, The question is If you connect to a stangers unsecured wi-fi (without permission) and use it only for legal perposes (such as the internet) without acessing any of their other resources, is it illegal?

My friend thinks I like the guy I like more than her! [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone, so when I'm with my best friends we always talk about the guy I like, and now yesterday she told me that she feels like I care about him more than her, and she feels bad that it seems he's the only thing making me happy and I tried to explain to her that she's my best friends and...

Stealing [ 3 Answers ]

Does the on-site manager of an apartment complex have the legal right to move my property without giving notice that the property is in the way of other tenants? Can they legally CUT A LOCK to move a bicycle when I was never notified that such action would be taking place? I am the one with the...

View more questions Search