Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ShaydeN Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Aug 25, 2008, 12:50 AM
    Guys and one eventually hatting me
    ok..so..i was with this guy for about 9 months right?? but then one day we both said" lets just tell people were broken up " and thats exactly what we did..but then a week later we actually DID brake up :(:( so i was at my friends place for the night..and his sisters friend and his friends norman were there...so me,cle and norman stayed up in coles room for the night(ive known cole for 4 years,i just meet norman that night) and then norman started hitting on me,nxt thing i know we started making out..and i was like..oh ..i got a boyfriend..oh wait..no i dont..so i kept on going..and then about a few days ;later he moved a block away from me without even realizing it, so cole came over one day and asked if i wanted to hang out wioth norman..so i said sure why not...then we hung out for a few days a ll togtehr..and we ended up having sex..(i lost my virginity to him) so then my firend kati came over the next day casue i wanted to tell her about it...later that day me kati,my ex(mark) and his friend taylor all hun gout...i told taylor..and mark wanted to know what was going on..so i told him and he was al..uhm..okay??so latr that day taylor said that mark wanted me back..so i said okay what the hell...so we got back togther..and i was barely wathcing the fireworks and i was talking to mark on the phone ...and i said"wow..i feell like such a lonner" mark said"why is that??" i said"casue noones here with me :) " (trying to sound wanting) and he said"whyd ont you call up norman since you already ed him!!" and i was like"koay..the only reason why i said yes to you again..is cause i though you would help[ me through this...but i guess i was wrong..." so i hung up..and few day after THAT he calls back and we were just talking(as friends) and then i kept trying to call him to see if he wanted to han hgout sometime...but he was alwasy eitther"BUSY" or just didnt want to...so then i was like..okay..whatever..adn then my friend looked on one of his pages on time..adn she told me he has a new girlfriend..i was like"oh..okay" then i hung up i cried for about an hour and a half...i NEVER cried that hard in my LIFE...like..NNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEE EEEEEERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
    it was harsh..but yea...and now..i can't get over him and i need some advice cause my friends keep making my mind switch from all directions..now i need someothers people advice from there own experiences..so please..if you can help..PLEASE DOO
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Aug 25, 2008, 01:14 AM
    Grammar please... I have a hard time understanding the issue =/

TIPS: STOP HAVING SEX WITH RANDOM PEOPLE and CONTROL YOURSELF.
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Aug 25, 2008, 01:14 AM
    Also, your friends are useless and stop hanging out with the guys. Find new friends.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 25, 2008, 05:40 AM
    You put yourself in that position, and he made you pay for it. What is confusing is why your trying to hang with an ex who disrespected you?? That's after you took him back?

Guys talk and exaggerate. Making out with his friend, was not that wise of a move.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2008, 05:40 AM
    I agree, you made your bed so it's time to sleep in it. Lesson learned: sex with someone you just met is not a great social advantage.

P.S. please use proper grammar and not short hand or text speak. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90 Honda CRX DX, Runs Poorly, Stalls Eventually [ 11 Answers ]

After sitting for roughly a month I was driving my CRX and it started to stutter badly and eventually stalled. Once it stalled I couldn't start it again for a while, but after it sat for a couple hours it started again. Once it is driven again it will start to stutter and die, but I can always...

Will debt eventually disappear on it own? [ 3 Answers ]

I am very confused about collection laws and it seems like the more research I do, the more confused I become. My husband unfortunately has a number of old debts that are now owned by collection agencies and most of them are for thousands of dollars. He swears up and down that after 7 years...

Will ashy hair color eventually fade? [ 1 Answers ]

Got my hair highlighted. She put some low lights in it, too. There are some ashy areas. My hairstylist told me that it will fade after a few shampoos. Is this true? She's done my hair for years, and this has never happened. Will it fade? Or should I try something else? Thanks!

Eventually things will be better... Right? [ 11 Answers ]

Here is everything in the world’s biggest nutshell. I feel no compassion. I hardly feel anything for anyone. I barely feel for myself. I can play it off as feeling whatever I think people will believe. I'm not afraid to put myself out there because I cannot feel shame or remorse. I'm not...

What do you do when you know eventually it'll end? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently broke up with my ex of almost 2 yrs, and then almost immediately ran into the arms of a guy that I had always had a huge crush on. Things are going really great between me and my new boyfriend (not quite 2 months of dating), but the only thing that keeps plaguing me is the fact that...

View more questions Search