Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samysworld Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2008, 12:29 AM
    Psychic Prediction
    Can somebody predict about me if at all I can be a multi millionaire ? My date of birth 12th may 73 and time 17:55, Saturday :)
    ShaydeN Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Aug 25, 2008, 02:35 AM
    sorry...but i think your askin a bit much dont you think ?? :P
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2008, 02:56 AM
    Yeah, that's correct. This isn't the psychic network.

What do you presently do for a living and how much of what you make are you saving for the future, please? Is there a reason that you think that there might be a possibility that you may become extremely wealthy at some point in the future because of investments or inheritance of some kind?

Thanks!

Aug 25, 2008, 08:06 AM
    Well, I thought, people in this group do some kind of prediction. So I was curious to get answer on this one. If I tell you what I do and my income, why do I need to prediction?:P
    Talking about the things which we do not know , is the prediction I guess.
    Tomorrow I may win a jackpot... who knows? I am curious to know about psychic predictions as I have seen many such things on TV shows. So is there anybody?or I am in a wrong group?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2008, 04:06 PM
    I predict that within a life time you will have made at least 1,600,000.00 but each year you will have spent at least $30,000.00 per year.

Aug 25, 2008, 09:01 PM
    :) All funny answers. No serious prediction. I said multi millions. Like $% millions or 85 millions or 220 millions or 50 billions :)
    passmeby Posts: 473, Reputation: 11

Aug 28, 2008, 10:39 AM
    Honest answer... NO!! Just my feeling.

Aug 28, 2008, 08:36 PM
    Then I would love to prove you wrong. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone psychic out there [ 9 Answers ]

I am dating a really good friend of mine now , we are really close and I felt comfortable enough to explore my sexuality with him. I have been bicurous for awhile but recently tried it partly for us but partly for me. I really enjoyed being in a threesome with him(me and another girl). I surprised...

Reaction prediction [ 3 Answers ]

What does oxygen and sulfur yield

Bold Prediction :Yanks v Cubbies in the World Series [ 7 Answers ]

Why ? Well because Hillary (aka Evita) Clinton in last weeks debate said that if the 2 teams were in the series she would be conflicted about which team to support ;so she would waffle and "alternate sides "if she attended a game. That would be a hoot! I'm a Yank fan who hopes A-Rod can perform...

How acurate are ultrasounds in sex prediction? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 18 weeks pregnant, I went yesterday for an ultrasound, which I found out that my baby is a boy, and I was wondering if anyone knows how accurate that really is? I asked the tech how often she is right, and she said that she doesn't know. Anyone have an idea how accurate this is?

Gender prediction [ 4 Answers ]

Any old wives tales, etc... for predicting the sex of an unborn baby? I'm about 3 months pregnant with my second child... Jennyjenm

View more questions Search