Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ericaaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2008, 07:11 PM
    Asthma and being left handed?
    Hey guys. I'm Erica, and I'm new to this site and have a question to post. Sorry if it's been posted before! I've heard that people can apply for scholarships for more than just being the football star or being an expert trombone player in their high school marching band. I've heard people can apply for things like being left-handed or having asthma. Does anyone if this is true? Can anyone refer me to a site that has a list of different scholarships I can apply for?

Thanks guys!

-Erica
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 24, 2008, 07:25 PM
    Well they have a lot of things, if you are a child of a VFW or American Legion member, if you are going into certain occupations and many more

Never heard of asthma and/or left handed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monthly bonus change because I handed in my notice [ 2 Answers ]

Can some one help me please. I work for a recruitment company and we are paid a bonus for every candidate placed into a job, the bonus is only paid though on the candidates start date. Well I have just handed in my notice and my employer has now told me that my bonus will not be paid to me until...

Summons handed to wrong person [ 13 Answers ]

Hello all, I amlooking for an answer for a family member. She had a fight with her boyfriend a couple of years ago and called the police on him (he hit her). Well Iguess they have been fine for the past couple years and they even live together. THe boyfriend found out he had a warrant from when she...

Asthma [ 9 Answers ]

Can you be on steroids and not gain weight

Guarding the Left Handed [ 2 Answers ]

Ok all you basketball studs I have got one and one question only, HOW DO YOU GUARD A SOUTH PAW (Left handers) Me and my arch enemy go at it through out the whole year I win a few and he wins a few, I have a better shot then he does, I just can't guard his left hand. I'm a great shot blocker, but I...

View more questions Search