Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilmama2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2008, 06:22 PM
    How do I get our relationship back?
    My problem is my boyfriend has lost all interest in me. He doesn't touch me or anything . The only thing he does do is he says that he loves me, but we haven't been close in over a year. He spends all his time talking to a girl online that lives in china. He tells me its just harmless but the way he talks to the girl and the things he tells her,he should be saying to me. I can't even remember the last time he told me that I was pretty. I really don't know what to do anymore,and the messed up part is we just had a baby 3 weeks ago so now I'm really confused. Please someone help me with my dilemma!:confused:
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 24, 2008, 06:31 PM
    How old are you, and do you live together?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I let a Game ruin Our Relationship. And I want her back. [ 16 Answers ]

Ok , it all started about 3 years ago. I met this stunning girl . At first we were just friends, I wanted her but she saw me as a friend.. after months and months of hanging out with her. I finally popped the question, and we started dating. We had been together for 2 years and have a beautiful 8...

How to get girl back in relationship? [ 11 Answers ]

OK hey! It's bfig... look me and my girlfriend have been dating for 5 months... we were happy and really had no problems. One day she told me that she needed to talk. When we talked that night she told me she was starting to feel confused about our relationship. I then became scared and ask...

Getting stuff back from bad relationship [ 1 Answers ]

I am not really sure where to ask this question, but this looks as good as any. Here is my sitch: I own a house with my 'X' both our names are on the mortgage and ownership of house. We broke up middle of January and after that he went kind of nuts. To make a very long story short he has once...

Messed up relationship but I want my boyfriend back [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I've got a really long story it started about 3 and a half years ago I was on a dating website and a boy messaged me with no picture or anything asking me to add him to my msn and for some reason I did, we started talking on msn but I gave him a false name because I had no idea who he was, then...

Back to an Abusive Relationship with Ex [ 10 Answers ]

I was in a similar relationship like another member here has had. In may relationship I was dating a girl for several months who was in an abusive relationship with her ex. We started dating after one night she called me to pick her up because her boyfriend at the time pushed her on the floor and...

View more questions Search