Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WESTMORELAnd01 Posts: 3, Reputation: -1

Aug 24, 2008, 05:59 PM
    Disabled People Need Glasses Too
    Hello Is there anyone that help the disabled with free eyeglasses?:confused:
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2008, 06:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by WESTMORELAnd01
    Hello Is there anyone that help the disabled with free eyeglasses?:confused:

Courtesy of ChiMomma - our vision expert:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/vision/...am-218963.html
    smallone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2008, 03:23 PM

Hi there. I am sorry I am new to this because there is one place that can possibly assist or at least refer you. Their program provides those eligible with a voucher for your glasses and they explain all that to you. It is a resource I just discovered the other day when looking for something else. The website is New Eyes for the Needy: Providing Glasses in the US

I hope this helps.

Sarah
    tadlem43 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2008, 12:00 PM

Contact your local Lion's Club. That's what they do! Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disabled and need free glasses [ 7 Answers ]

Help me please! I am an abandoned 100% disabled spouse ,living alone in Martinsville,VA. I have gone to an optomtrist with my Medicare, but the glasses prescribed cost 150.00 that I do not have. I do not have a car and the transportation I get usually costs me at least 20.00 to even get...

I need glasses [ 7 Answers ]

I have no eyeglasses and cannot work without them hence no money for glasses how do I find financial help for my eyeglasses?:o

Eye glasses [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if in the greater L.A. area, or Glendale, Pasadena, or Burbank I can get eyeglasses made to frames I already have? Regular glasses frame keep sliding off my nose, but I have one pair of frames that wrap around my ear completely that work great. I think they may be...

Need new glasses [ 2 Answers ]

Need help with glasses for a lady on disability in carroll county ,ga.no resources,nor family,with poor visiov,has broken her only pair of glasses,that were several years old. Local lions club was not able to help because of exhausted funds. Thank you

Cancer and disabled people [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I'm hoping maybe someone can help me out or know something... I own my own house,work full time, am married to someone with cancer and is currently not working. I am currently in a lot of debt- credit card, utilities, late on mortgage payments, etc. I also have my brother and a friend living in...

View more questions Search