Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angell29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2008, 05:19 PM
    Percent rate of return
    If a company has offered me the following investment oppurtunity: $6000 at the end of each year for the first 5 years, $3000 at the end of each year for years 6 through 10, and $2000 at the end of each year from years 11 to through 20. How much should I be willing to pay for this investment if I required a 12 percent rate of return? And if I were to be able to receive the payments at the beginning of the year, what should I be willing to pay for this investment?
    SWY0104 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Oct 20, 2008, 01:42 PM

This sounds like a question on an exam and not a real investors question!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rate of return and coupon rate [ 1 Answers ]

I need someone to show me how to find the value of a bond when it gives a coupon rate and rate of return. The value of $1000 when the coupon rate is 7% and the required rate of return is 8%

Average rate of return, net present value, internal rate of return, & payback period [ 3 Answers ]

CAM Company is evaluating a project requiring a capital expenditure of $619,200. The project has an estimated life of four years and no salvage value. The estimated net income and net cash flow from the project are as follows: Year Net Income ...

Internal rate of return, net present value, return on invextment [ 1 Answers ]

what do we mean by internal rate of return, net present value and average annual return on investments? What do they imply? And, how are they computed?

The rate of return on a proposal is less than the rate used in the analysis [ 1 Answers ]

if in evaluating a proposal by use of the net present value method there is an excess of present value over the amount to be invested, the rate of return on the proposal is less than the used in the analysis. true or false

Car accident in RI, What is the percent rate for a lawyer? [ 5 Answers ]

I was in a car accident in Rhode Island back in 2003, I just settled the case. Now I just have to wait for the check. How much will my lawyer make? What percent does the lawyer make off my settlement of 47,235.00? Also does he take his money before medical bills are paid? :confused:

View more questions Search