Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anders1977 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2008, 08:35 AM
    Nuclear war movie that looked like a news broadcast
    About 12-13 years ago, I came home drunk one night and turned on the TV. There was a news broadcast about some country(?) attacking some other country(?) with nuclear weapons. At first, I was fooled to believe that this was a real news broadcast, but after a while realized that it was a movie (or maybe a TV series). I am unable to find anything about this movie or TV series anywhere, and was hoping someone here can help me?
    uncleroyhoggins Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Aug 24, 2008, 09:06 AM
    Was it B&W or color?

Might have been "The Day After"
    quando Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2009, 03:06 PM

It may have been Countdown to Looking Glass (1984)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Re broadcast of the olympics? [ 1 Answers ]

Egads! I have no VCR, DVR, nothing! I have to run out tonight, and will miss the opening ceremonies. Is there a rebroadcast of it on the internet, tidal TV, or something? I'd really like to see it, thanks!

She looked at me [ 6 Answers ]

She looked at me and look away. Most of the time she stares at me. One time she stood up and turn around while driving. What do people make of all this. She is 44 years old.:)

Nuclear War Movie [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for title of a, possible made for TV movie, nuclear war movie. From what I remember is a man answers a payphone, on the other end is a man from a missile silo saying they just launched. The rest of the movie has him recruiting people and supplies. They try to get to the airport to board a...

Good news or bad news are these doctors of their rocker? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, well I went to the doctor today concerning my miscarriage last week. Some of you may have read my post about having discharge and why the bleeding stopped (after only 3-4 days), well it turns out I am one of those women who can pass everything in 4 days. I have had an ultrasound...

Headphone and Mic for broadcast quality [ 7 Answers ]

I'm looking for a headphone and mic combo that plugs into my PC that will give me broadcast quality. I use one now with my sound card, but it sounds tinney and not rich tones. Can you recommend such a headphone with mic combo. I will be putting my speaking programs on video using a video...

View more questions Search