Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    champipi Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2008, 07:09 AM
    Employment authorization card
    Can anybody with a valid employment authorization card can work within the validity of the card even though his adjustment of status was denied and been asked to re-apply for it ?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Aug 24, 2008, 10:59 AM
    If your EAD card obtained based on marriage to US citizen, it depends on status of your I-485. If I-485 is denied, EAD card is automatically revoked. Though USCIS won't ask you to return but you won't be able to renew when it expires.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Employment Auth Card [ 3 Answers ]

Hi - I recently got married to a non-US citizen. As I am a US Citizen, I know in order for my wife to begin working, she needs an EAC (employment auth card). 1) Is it necessary to get one? 2) If so, how do I go about it? Please advise. Thanks. -Rakesh

EAD (employment authorization card) [ 1 Answers ]

HI, Please I need help My EAD(employment authorization document) is going to expire in 20 days I have been waiting for the new card for almost 90 days. I made an appointmen to obtain an INTERIM EAD. However, I can't find anywhere the answer to this question: How long do they take in order to...

Green card through employment [ 3 Answers ]

I arrived in the USA 3 years ago. I got in the country legal. I started working in a gas station as a casheir, now I'm the main manager. The owner trust me and I do everything for him, he travels a lot and I do all work from ordering merchancise, going to banks, opening, closing. Now he thinks to...

Credit Card Authorization without my permission [ 3 Answers ]

I had services done on my vehicle which were not under warranty. I did not pay them at the time for these services. Months earlier I had received a service loaner from them and provided my credit card for the loaner. The company has now charged my credit card for the parts that were not under...

View more questions Search