Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tmh0526 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2008, 01:37 AM
    Fiancée cheats on me with my sister
    I have recently discovered that my fiancée of 3 years has been cheating on me with my 15 year old sister when he is 25. My question is, will I find someone that truly loves me?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2008, 01:50 AM
    How about thinking about the welfare of your 15 year old sister first? 25 year old with 15 year old intimate relationship of any kind outside of being cordial friends is just plain wrong and illegal in most places. What has he done with her and how old are you, please?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2008, 10:22 AM
    Is this a hoax? There has to be more to this story, I can't imagine a 15 year old "cheating" with your 25 year old boyfriend. What are you holding out here?
    star3114 Posts: 234, Reputation: 44

Aug 24, 2008, 03:12 PM
    If this is a legitimate story... notify your parents immediately... in most places what you described is statutory rape. Also, yes, you will find someone much better. Just give yourself time to heal and re-examine what you truly want and need in a relationship.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 24, 2008, 05:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tmh0526
    i have recently discovered that my fiancee of 3 years has been cheating on me with my 15 year old sister when he is 25. my question is, will i find someone that truly loves me?
    Your question should be "how do I handle this creep" and the answer is you let your parents know he has been messing with your sister.
    WESTMORELAnd01 Posts: 3, Reputation: -1

Aug 24, 2008, 06:03 PM
    I would get rid of him,if they do it once it will happen again.there are more fish in the sea.:)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 24, 2008, 06:55 PM
    This is a crime, and you should be telling your parents, not worrying about your future love life.
    ShaydeN Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Aug 25, 2008, 01:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tmh0526
    i have recently discovered that my fiancee of 3 years has been cheating on me with my 15 year old sister when he is 25. my question is, will i find someone that truly loves me?
    you will...but it all takes time...if you really want someone..and you really set your heart out there..youll find themm..i promis you that =)

frum your friend=

ShaydeN
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2008, 01:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaydeN
    you will...but it all takes time...if you really want someone..and you really set your heart out there..youll find themm..i promis you that =)

frum your friend=

ShaydeN
    Thank you for addressing the original question, ShaydeN! But, there are some other very important issues here that really need to be addressed first, as have already been pointed out, before she moves on.

Thanks!
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2008, 08:38 AM
    He should be behing bars. If you haven't done so already, you need to talk to your sister along with mom & dad, and the cops. Love needs to go on the back burner for now because bigge issues done surface. I'd like to know how you made this discovery and how long it been going on, if you come back. I hope by the time you come back you share news of his arrest too. I hope you do the right thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sims 2 cheats [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have sims 2 for PC and I've used a lot of cheats and I was wondering if anyone had any new cheats or cheats no one knew about. I know a lot of the boolProp ones, so got any cheats?

Need cheats [ 4 Answers ]

I am a noob in stick arena and I need the speed cheat so how do you do that??

He cheats: who should tell her? [ 2 Answers ]

For a while now he's been cheating on her with me. She lived in another city, but she recently moved to be with him. We still see each other. She's reallllllly nice, and doesn't deserve it. Neither do I. I'm not interested in being with him emotionally, or stealing him away... But I feel like...

Cheats on stickarena [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a beginner on computer and finding cheats on the computer so I neeed help finding cheats tell me the answer and the address for the stickarena cheat :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I cheat with man, who cheats too [ 24 Answers ]

I am married woman with two children. My marriage is falling apart for many years already, but I keep it because of my children. Few months ago my co-worker said that he is in love with me for two years and he can't keep quite about it anymore. He has family too and two children younger than...

View more questions Search