Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ambyr Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2008, 01:19 AM
    That green thing
    Hello I can't remember the name of a monster it's a really old movie it involved a swamp
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 24, 2008, 01:30 AM
    Swamp Thing?

Lochness Monster?

Aug 24, 2008, 01:45 AM
    No not the lochness monster that swomp thing um something with swomp

Aug 24, 2008, 02:22 AM
    I'm not sure maybe it was swamp creature thanks for helping though
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 24, 2008, 02:45 AM
    You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Doing the right thing [ 19 Answers ]

Well here's my story... I was with my ex for only a year when I found out I was pregnant. He and I were happy about having a child together. I am 33 years old he is 29 so I figured we are both adults with good jobs so we can handle this. A few months later I found out he had been cheating on me for...

Is H1 married to Green Card Holder elligible to apply for Green Card? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am on my H1B visa in USA since Jan 2006.I got married to a Permanent resident in US while I am on my h1B. 1) I would like to know if I could start my green card processing through my husband? 2) How long can I stay on my H1B and when should I get my extension of H1B? Thanks Much!...

And another thing. [ 14 Answers ]

If I'm elected Governor, I'll have special lanes put in for people who know where they're going! Anybody heard of Blanding Boulevard? If I had a rocket launcher... And, this is for the NASCAR fans, if someone cuts you off while using their cell phone instead of their turn signal, you should...

How do I know I'm doing the right thing! [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 8 years. We have two Kids (Boy 5 and Girl 6) Our familys Have been a great help with a lot over the years however I have had a lot emotional problems since having the kids. I used to work in the clubs (bar work) and now the kids are at school I have gone back...

View more questions Search