Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2008, 12:51 AM
    Still using mono for skin lightening
    Hey everyone

I hope its still safe to talk about mono on this site,, anyway here we go, so I've been on mono for about 4 months now my neck and chest are high yellow, the color of my dreams, face is yellow arms are becoming yellow with a few patches, back is yellow and legs are lightening evenly YESSS, so I know a lot of people are still using mono, please post your results

One thing I have also found is that my neck and chest never repigged they just keep getting lighter even after I stopped using mono on those areas, its been almost 2 months since I stopped, and the color is like still high yellow, does that mean that area of my body has depigged, any input would be nice??
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Aug 24, 2008, 08:06 PM
    Looooool Lighter Why U Stopped? U Starting To See Unsightly White Spots?
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2008, 09:08 PM
    No white spots only that my neck and chest have lightened so quickly, that I need to gie it a break so the rest of my body can catch up
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Aug 24, 2008, 09:27 PM
    Ok...
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Aug 25, 2008, 07:48 AM
    No, you don't need to stop. If you stop now after only 4 months, you will repig. You have to keep at it until your skin is REALLY depigmented. Which could take a year or more. Especially if/since you're a non-vitiligo patient.

:/
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2008, 10:12 AM
    Thanks vic
    Missj28 Posts: 75, Reputation: 2

Aug 25, 2008, 12:25 PM
    Yea, my face, cheast and legs are the lightest. Why are my arms giving me problems, they seem to be the slowest. I guess they will be my problem area.
    haiji Posts: 104, Reputation: 2

Nov 25, 2009, 10:48 AM

lighterrr,your results sounds good!high yellow,wow!so is your whole body yellow?
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2009, 02:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by haiji View Post
    lighterrr,your results sounds good!high yellow,wow!so is your whole body yellow?
    I did get and still do have whitespots from mono, my advice use hq to lighten and leave mono alone
    forureye2003 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2009, 12:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    hey everyone

i hope its still safe to talk about mono on this site,,, n e ways here we go, so ive been on mono for about 4 months now my neck and chest are high yellow, the color of my dreams, face is yellow arms are becomming yellow with a few patches, back is yellow and legs are lightening evenly YESSS, so i know a lot of people are still using mono, please post your results

one thing i have also found is that my neck and chest never repigged they just keep getting lighter even after i stopped using mono on those areas, its been almost 2 months since i stopped, and the color is like still high yellow, does that mean that area of my body has depigged, any input would be nice??????
    Hi lighterr. I am really happy to read your post. Could u tell me how did you use mono on your face. Did you apply it allover , or did you leave area around your eyes. What about eyebrows and eye lashes?
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2009, 02:35 PM

I used it all over, and got the white spots to show for it good luck 2 you
    forureye2003 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2009, 01:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    i used it all over, and got the white spots to show for it good luck 2 you
    Hi lighterr.. I am going to receive my mono20% this week. I am little scared. My email id is [email protected]. Can we share pics? I might need your tips on how to correctly use it.
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Dec 6, 2009, 07:49 PM

Pics, you guys? Lets see these amazing mono results!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening for dark Afro skin/ max result [ 72 Answers ]

Hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanks...

Lightening my skin with monobenzone has messed my skin up [ 86 Answers ]

I know that a lot of you are using monobenzone or compteplating on using it. Well I'm hear to tell you that after 1yr. Of monobenzone use my skin became disfigured. My arms, face, legs, cheast . Is patch work of pink, brown, large patchess. And I've been going to dermatologist about it and they say...

Skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

What should I do to make my skin fairer and smooth.. when I was 7 years old I have a stain in my legs.. I ask my mom about it but she said that its not a birth mark.. I don't have birthmark in my legs.. now I'm 17 and since I was 13 I can't wear shorts or skirts because of my skin.. I feel sad...

View more questions Search