Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aruna1984c Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2008, 12:03 AM
    Intel Vs AMD
    I got to buy a new PC. Please help me to choose whether to go for an AMD or an Intel?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2008, 04:18 PM
    It really is a debate and comes down to user preference, really would do a Google search for AMD vs Intel and see what links come up and look for comparisons

Hard to say one is better than other, again comes down to user preference, best thing is to find some comparison charts and see which one would suite your needs based on what type of computing you will be doing (gaming, general, multiimedia, etc... )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intel-VT vs AMD-v [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know what are the main feature diffrences between intel-VT and AMD-v processors which are new and supported to virtualisation technology..

Intel P4 3.0 GHz Will not Boot [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: I have a intel P4 3.0 GHz 1GB ram Intel MB Chipset d865gbf homebuilt computer. It has worked fine for 3 years. It just stopped working tonight. I have not installed any new items or software. It system when turned on just hangs. It does not appear to POST. There are no BIOS error...

Comparison between AMD and Intel [ 1 Answers ]

Compariosn between AMD & Intel Processor

What is the difference between AMD and INTEL? [ 5 Answers ]

I need some detailed expert explanation of the difference between AMD and Intel. Also I want to know that why people say AMD is ideal for gaming. Is that truly so? Please help me.

Amd Or Intel? [ 1 Answers ]

In laptops,what's benefits in amd or intel system?

View more questions Search