Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kevin_s Posts: 213, Reputation: 51

Dec 4, 2008, 09:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfgangqpublic View Post
    If what you're saying is accurate, she may also be concerned that you and her sister could get involved at some point (even if that seems absurd to you).
    She can think what she wants. Her sister is 16 (I'm 20) and I only see her as my "little sister".

I would never do something like that to my ex of 2.5 years. She's just being immature when it comes to my friendship with her sister that she wished she could have. She gets her sister in trouble for things, then goes around and acts like the perfect kid when she's doing the same things. Lol
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2008, 10:10 PM

Its hard I know. But I think she just wants to spread her wings.

So let her go man. And leave the little sister alone
    In the end. She has the real sister.

I don't understand how people can get attached to things. That are not there's :)
    Let that be a leasson to you.

Go no contact on both of them

It will help YOU out in the end

All the best

Dec 4, 2008, 10:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFaith View Post
    Its hard i know. but i think she just wants to spread her wings.

so let her go man. and leave the little sister alone
    in the end. She has the real sister.

I dont understand how people can get attached to things. that are not theres :)
    let that be a leasson to you.

Go no contact on both of them

it will help YOU out in the end

all the best
    Yeah, I told the sister that it would be best for us not to talk for a while because tension is high and it's just making things harder for me.

She understood and said okay.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2008, 01:09 AM

Kevin, if your stuff isn't valuable you may just have to write it off so to speak and let it go. If it is of value then you need to today call her back... she won't answer leave a voice message and say "I'm only calling you because I need to get my x item of value back, and I would like to arrange a time to pick it up." That will do two things, first it will get help you get your stuff back but it will send the message you are serious about ending this.

If it's not worth anything to you then just drop it, and quit talking to this woman.

As for her words, and I know this is tough because we as humans place value in what those close to us say, but sometimes you have to say to yourself, those harsh words belong to the person who gave them and that's on them and their hatred, and is a reflection on HER and not relevant to who I am.

Dec 5, 2008, 03:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chuff View Post
    Kevin, if your stuff isn't valuable you may just have to write it off so to speak and let it go. If it is of value then you need to today call her back.....she won't answer leave a voice message and say "I'm only calling you because I need to get my x item of value back, and I would like to arrange a time to pick it up." That will do two things, first it will get help you get your stuff back but it will send the message you are serious about ending this.

If it's not worth anything to you then just drop it, and quit talking to this woman.

As for her words, and I know this is tough because we as humans place value in what those close to us say, but sometimes you have to say to yourself, those harsh words belong to the person who gave them and that's on them and their hatred, and is a reflection on HER and not relevant to who I am.
    Very true, you always have great advice Chuff.

She can keep the jewlery, the promise ring (even though it wasn't cheap.. ) and all the clothes she stole from me during the relationship. The item I really need is a laptop. I can't keep using one of the Kaiser Permanente Work laptops I have here at the house. I let her borrow my Macbook Pro because she had to make a video for one of her college classes. Luckily, I locked the admin account and gave her certain rights so she couldn't screw up the computer. I've let her keep using it because it wasn't a necessity at the time but if she "hates" me now, then she can give me back my $2,000 laptop lol.

She's the one who gets to live with the regret of what she said, not me. I never said anything as mean as that to her, even during this break up. I think she has problems she isn't sharing with anyone, and taking her extra anger out on me because she think she can get away with it.

She says not to talk to her anymore, that's fine, I have this little cutie who's interested in me anyway. Haha.

Don't get me wrong, I love(d) my ex, and a part of me probably always will, but it's just like what I said in a thread I started about being angry about a break up. "Remember that your life consists of many chapters and many journeys. You have to accept to close this chapter in the same way you closed the chapter to your childhood... by moving on and learning from your experiences.

Being so angry about him/her and the situation is only going to build hate and resentment in your heart. You don't want that kind of turmoil to be present when it's time for you to experience a new relationship with another person.

Life goes on and life changes, you have to learn to be more accepting of that."

That's what I'm trying to do at least. I'm just going to focus on making that paper now. Go live the life I want, even if she wanted to share it with me before, she's made her choice.

Thanks for the clarification guys, I love coming here. Once this current semester is over, I'm going to spend a little bit more time helping out. (I need to try to catch up to Talaniman!)

Kevin
    PacoIsSad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2013, 01:49 PM
    Mine was cheating on me!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend broke up with me out of nowhere [ 4 Answers ]

OK I have been with a girl for a while buh feelings grew very quickly we both told each other that we love each other everything was going fine until suddenly she reveals that she wants to break up 2 see what's out there this is a big shocker because our relationship was going perfectly fine now...

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend broke up with me today and I am kind of sad. I need some advice on how to cope. It really sucks. I am trying to move on but she is constantly on my mind. I am just wondering if anyone can suggest how to keep my mind off her and learn to get over it.

Girlfriend got mad, broke up with me [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for advice. My girlfriend of almost 2 years broke up with me last night. We we're arguing, a fight which she started. I was trying to calm her down but it wasn't working. She kept saying a bunch of stuff and it set me off and I got really ma dand told her to "shut the f*** up". I...

My girlfriend and I broke up. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My girlfriend and I broke up on the 13th of July, how's that for luck. Well this is the break down. Me and my girlfriend before dating used to work with each other. We worked with each other for about 4 months it was always professional. She was dating someone at the time and I was in an...

Girlfriend broke up with me [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend recently asked for space, which is what I did not give her. I continued to text (not as much) and call once a day. Then one night, I drank way too much, and called her repeatedly, she told me to leave her alone and to make a long story short, she got pissed and then broke up with me...

View more questions Search