Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fazilpp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2008, 10:50 PM
    Preparation of a Company Profile
    I have started a new IT business.We usually sell point of sale products like barcode scanners,security printers,etc.We also sell computers and its accessories.

I would like 2 prepare a profile of our company to put in our website and also present it to our customers at the time of giving them quotations.

So,can you please give me advices about the format of the company profile and the information to be collected in order to prepare it.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2008, 03:59 AM
    How about clicking on the following search? There are many company profiles that you will find there and could use as examples to follow in formating and/or writing your own.

IT Company Profile - Google Search

If you would like, for what you write for the profile of your company, you could put a draft of it on this thread. Then we could look at it and critique it in order to advise you in ways that you could improve on it.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need the format for writing a company profile [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I want to start a business in wholesaling of network phone cards but I need to write a company profile to explain to my funders what my company is made up of.

Guidelines for setting up company profile. [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know the basic,acceptable format that is being used to set up a company profile. I need it to be acceptable to tender for private and government contracts.

Format of Company Profile or Portfolio [ 4 Answers ]

How do you write a company profile or portfolio? I want to setup a profile of my companies management and our portfolio but I would like to understand the difference between company profile and portfolio? What document do you present to your potential clients or contractors, when you need to...

Introducing our company profile letter [ 3 Answers ]

Please give us a detail introduction letter about our company and wish to inform you that we are dealing with airconditioner sales and service since 1993. We have an excellent sale/service network with a good technical background. We have a good cliental data base in the market. Now we are...

Introductry letter or brief company profile [ 1 Answers ]

I have formed a company named MediaCircle.. covering Designing.. Printing.. Promotional Services.. I will appreciate if I receive some ideas about the introduction letter and a brief concept about company profile. Thanks in advance

View more questions Search